Spilled alcohol and secrets

Sierras POV:

I was going to the party with Cedrick and started to get really nervous.. I had been drunk before but sometimes my anger issues got even worse because of the alcohol. Maybe if I just drink a few shots I'll be totally fine.

"Wow there really is alot of students here.." I said to Cedrick nervously.

"Yeah but they're already drunk so you'll be fine" He said trying to calm me.

Yeah well it doesn't really help that others are drunk I really need to be drunk myself. Might as well start drinking.
I was few shots down and started to actually have fun. I was dancing and people started to offer me drinks to try. At this point I wasn't even able to keep count of my drinks and that really was not a good thing.

"Here try this!" Cedrick tried to offer me a sip from his drink

"No thanks I- I'll maybe go sit down for a moment!" God he propably heard from my voice that I was already hammered.

I was trying to make my way to find a place to sit when I saw Draco and some girl that I reconized as one of the Slytherin girls. I propably shouldn't go there but..

"Hey Draco! And ummm.. yeah sorry I don't know your name. I saw that you were all over Draco and he didn't look really into it so just came to see whats up!" I said as I felt my anger coming up. Was I really jelous?

"Sierra go away it's fine and you're drunk" Draco yelled thru the loud music.

I saw that the girls hands were starting to really wonder around Draco and he was starting to get really annoyed of her.

"Yeah it's totally fine!" I said as I punced the girl right in face.

She yelled something to me but my drunk ass didn't care. Draco was dragging me out of the party and he managed to get me in the hallway.

"That was amazing but what the fuck Baileys!" He whispered angrily.

"Yeah sorry she was annoying you and that started to annoy me and yeah I'm gonna throw up so mind taking me somewhere?" I mumbled  as the vomit was rising in my throat.

"Fucking hell thank god I didn't drink anything.." He said and that was the last thing I heard as I passed out.

Dracos POV:

As I was carrying Sierra to a secret room in the library that only my family knew about my arm started to hurt.. I really wasn't expecting to join the deatheaters today but it happened and the mark still hurted like hell. That was actually the reason I didn't drink at the party I would just vomit everything out right away. The pain started to get even worse but thanfully she wasn't that heavy and the library wasn't that far. I layed her on the bed and she started to wake up.

"Ummm this bed is comfy.." She mumbled under her breath.

Damn she looked sexy even tho she was a drunk mess. If she wasn't drunk I would have sex with her right away but didn't want to use her.

"Did you know.. did you know that" She said without finishing the sentence.

"Know what?" I asked.

"That I'm not actually "dirty blood" as you called me" It was hard to understand her drunken words but somehow I managed.

"What do you mean?" I asked as my curiosity started to rise.

"My dad's not just some muggle like everyone thinks.. That's just what me and my mom tell everyone.. My real dad is Tom Riddle you propably know him as Voldemort but shhh it's a secret" She said as she fell back asleep.

"What the fuck.. Hey wake up you can't just say something like that and fall asleep" I almost yelled at her.

Fuck.. Why would she even say something like that. I'm definetly gonna ask about that in the morning. I really hope that she was just joking but that would explain why I felt drawn to her. Fuck no it's just not possible she's just drunk..
I layed beside her and watched her sleep calmly. She's gonna have hell of a hangover tomorrow but that won't stop me from getting some answers.
I realised that we would have to deal with Pansy tomorrow since she had punched her and that would get Sierra in big trouble if Pansy desides to tell Dumbeldore or any of the teachers. Hell this girl was gonna be the death of me with her anger issues and possibly being Voldemorts daughter.. But I still liked her and that really was new to me. Feelings? Fuck never had them before.
I fell asleep pretty fast watching her sleep.. I had some nightmares and  woke up pretty early in the morning. Sierra was still asleep and that was good since I planned to get some answers before she would leave...