"No Zayn don't say that ! You're going to be fine . You did nothing wrong . I'm so sorry for saying all those things to you  " I say crying .

He smiles and the nurse puts his mask back on . After 10 minutes we arrive at the hospital and they put him in the ICU . They refuse to let me see him . Alexa and the lads arrive at the hospital a few minutes later . Alexa runs and hugs me .

"It's all my fault Lex" I say crying on her shoulder

"Shhh it's not your fault hun " she says rubbing soothing circles on my back

" It's is Lex ! I shouldn't have been so mean to him ! If anything happens to Zayn I won't be able to live with myself " I say now bawling my eyes out

She looks at me confused and I explain to her what happened

"Oh My God! Harry is such a douche for doing that to you ! " She says getting worked up .

I'm about to reply when Zayns doctors comes out . I rush over to him
"Doctor is he okay ? Is he hurt ? How is he ?" I say

" Mr Malik has suffered a lot of smoke inhalation but thankfully he has no burns on his body . We're just trying to get his breathing steady but I'm sure he'll be just fine " His doctor says

Niall runs to me with tears in his eyes and lifts me up spinning me around .

"Did you hear that Liv ! He's going to be fine ! Our Zaynie is going to be fine !" Niall exclaims still crying . I hug him tighter

" Yes Ni . He's going to be just fine " I say with tears running down my face.

"Doctor can I see him? Please ?" I ask

He nods and walks away . Only two people are allowed in the ICU at a time so Niall and I go first
As soon as I see Zayn , my heart flutters . He looks so peaceful . Like when he's sleeping, lips slightly parted and hair messy . I feel my eyes welling up again .
His beautiful brown eyes slowly flutter open . He looks around and sees me and smiles . Niall runs to him

"Zayn don't you ever do that to me again ! I thought I'd lost you ! Who would make me food at odd times or hit those high notes on stage ! We'd be lost without you bro " Niall says hugging Zayn and crying .

"I'm fine Nialler don't worry . Nothing could take me away from you lads and Olivia . Nothing !"he says smiling at Niall . He turns to me and I walk towards him .

"Zayn before you say anything I just want you to know that I'm sorry ! I didn't know what really happened that night. Harry set it up . He drugged you because he liked me and he knew that I have feelings for you . I'm so sorry for not hearing you out Zayn and I-"

"Liv calm down !" He cuts me off chuckling.
"Why did Haz think you have feelings for me ?" He asks me .
Shit . I really shouldn't have said that .
"Maybe because I kind of do" I say looking down

"I'm sorry Olivia but I don't like you " he says and my heart completely shatters
I'm about to walk away when his voice stops me .

"Olivia wait . Let me finish . I don't like you . Because I'm in love with you. I've never been more in love with anyone in my life Liv"he says smiling .

I feel a tear escape my eye . Am I hearing correctly

"Really ?" I ask in disbelief .

" Really Really " he says biting his bottom lip. I've realised he does that when he's nervous . I run to him and tackle him in a hug . He hugs back tightly . He pulls away just enough to lift my head up with his fingers . He leans down and I can feel his hot breath on my face . Our lips meet and it's the best feeling I've ever experienced . His soft pink lips move in sync with mine . We hear someone whistle making us pull away .

We see Niall doing a little dance . How did we forget hes in the room . He runs out and seconds later everyone else comes in .

Niall yells "Olivia and Zaynie love each other !" And everyone gasps and looks at us .

" Is this true ?" Liam asks happily . Zayn looks down at me and I look up at him and he kisses me lightly once more .

"I guess we've got our answer ! My baby's all grown up " Alexa says fake crying

Everyone comes and congratulates us . Well everyone except Harry . I've only known these boys for a little while , but I love them more than anyone knows . And I'm so glad things worked out between Zayn and I . Our moment is ruined by Zayns doctors coming into the room.

"I'm sorry everyone but visiting hours are over and the patient needs rest .
He will be discharged tomorrow . You can all see him then ".
I nod and hug Zayn . "See you tomorrow morning yeah ?" I say kissing his cheek .
"I can't wait love " he says smiling his perfect smile .

Everyone else says goodbye and we leave his room to head home. I can't wait for tomorrow .

Authors Note

Vas Happenin guys . Thanks so so much for the reads so far and please keep voting and add to your reading lists .❤ And congratulations to Zayn . He's gonna be the world's best dad to a very beautiful baby girl ❤ .
Axx