Chapter two:I... I accept

A/N what is your Harry Potter house? I will try to have a question at the beginning of every chapter just know that if there isn't one that means I couldn't think of one

    •Annabeth's  POV•

          After dinner I walked over to Thalia and Artemis. "Hey Annabeth!" "Hey Thalia." I turned to Artemis " I accept your offer." 

       Artemis has a look of many different emotions like surprised,shocked,happy,and many more. When she finished got over her shock She said "we leave at sunrise tomorrow." And walked off towards the Big House.

     I started walking to cabin six(Athena's cabin) when I was stopped by non other than Percy Jackson. " What do you want" I asked clearly annoyed. When Percy didn't respond I stated to walk of but he grabbed my wrist. "Wait! I know I messed up and I wanted to say sorry-." I cut him off "sorry won't fix anything.I said we're done, that means we're done okay!" He looked close to tears and walked off.

    —————time skip to the next morning—————-

      Thalia POV (bet you weren't expecting that where ya)

       I was heading to Annabeths cabin to wake her up, I got there just as she left. "I'll be right back I just wanna say bye to Piper and Leo really quick. Before we leave" she said before walking off towards the dining pavilion.

     I walked down to the bottom of half-blood hill and hid behind a tree as Lady Artemis and Chiron where talking about something that I feel they don't want me involved in,but I don't care ima listen anyways.

    A/N what do you think Artemis and Chiron where talking about huh? I know but I'm not sayin anythin yet >:)

Bob says hello and goodbye