(ch 4) HIM

* FEW MONTHS LATER*

It's been a few months now since I returned home. Since I came back to my family, I have finally gotten myself on my feet. I don't feel like I have to run anymore.

I have a job in the bar at the mystic grill of an afternoon and I've got CJ in a preschool as well. Finally, he gets to learn and socialize with people his age and not be on the run from supernatural creatures with his mother. But he is starting to ask a lot more questions about 'Him'. Him, being cjs father who hasn't been around since before CJ was born. With every question that is asked, the more I dream about him and how much I hate him. See, when I told him I was pregnant he up and left for France and I never heard from him again, it kind of hurt but I'd did it all alone. I'm not sure if he even knows is alive, but it's whatever.

I'm getting ready for work when Connor comes running into my room saying "mummy, mummy! Save me uncle Damon's going to get me" I laugh at him and look up at the door to see Damon standing there with his fangs out and in full vampire mode. "Damon, you're going to give the kid nightmares. If he does get them I'm sending him to your room to deal with" he looks at me and instantly gets rid of the vampire's face and just smiles at me. Damon looks away at Connor, "let's go get some lollies downstairs and then we can take mum to work, aye." Connor jumps off my bed and runs out the door while grabbing Damon's hand. I just shake my head and think to myself about how they're going to have fun tonight. I grab my name badge and bag and walk toward to door to find my brother and my son on the couch stuffing their faces full of lollies. I laugh at them and say "So, who's the bigger kid right now?" Damon just looks up at me with the lolly teeth in his mouth and smiles. "Righto. Come on, I've got to go to work."

Once we get to the grill I walk in and spot Matt and Jeremy.
I walk over and I start chatting to the boys who are serving drinks, to the day drinkers that are still in the bar, before the night crowd comes in. I walk around the bar and out the back and grab my apron on and then clock on for my shift, tonight looks like it's going to get busy once the band starts.
That means loads of questions for lots of drunk stupid people yay!! Sarcasm much, I walk out the front and just I start collecting plates and glasses from tables, I look up and notice a guy sitting outside who looks very familiar, wait is it him, it can't be him, I look down at the plate in my hands and shake my head and look back up, he's gone, Jesus, my dreams are starting to affect me when I'm awake, wow.

*5hrs later*

Finally close time, the bands packed up and everyone's vacating the grill, that means close time and no more stupid questions now I get to go home and watch some movies before bed ha-ha.

Matt comes back toward the bar, he says "I'm going to back area to clean up, you good out here" I look up and nod while saying, " I mean I am a supernatural creature, I think I should be asking you if your gonna be ok matty" I start laughing as he walks away from me.

As I finish up cleaning the door swings open, and I start to talk to the person without actually looking up "sorry where closed, were open at midday" and as I finish my sentence, I hear "victoria is that you" I look up and toward the door. It can't be him, how is he here, how did he know I was here, I keep staring at him, star-struck, it is him, its cjs dad. I let a slow shaken breath out and say "Isaac".

*******************************************************************************

hey guys,

Sorry, this is such a short chapter, I'm not sure what else to put in without spoiling the next chapter, 

comment below on what you guys want to happen in the next chapters though.

xxx