㊾There's No Me Without You

Start from the beginning

"I really don't wanna wait anymore. Can we?"

"We can do anything you want. I just wanna know if you're sure."

"Don't say we can do anything I want because you don't mean it. Five days ago I was sure too. Last week I was sure too. Last month I was sure too. Stop treating me like I'll break. I won't."

"I'm just afraid of hurting you, that's all."

"You—you're stalling because you're anxious about it too. I know it'll hurt, but I also know it'll feel good. For both. So can we please seal the deal or whatever?"

"Seal the deal, seriously?" Taehyung asked in amusement, both chuckling.

"I don't know how to say it!"

"Say make love at least."

"That's corny."

"But it's true." He pecked his nose. "I will make you feel a lot of things, but mostly loved, little bun."

"You always make me feel loved, Tae," he whispered, his gaze falling to his lips unconsciously.

"Let me give you some more love then." Taehyung held him by his thighs and picked him up. He walked towards the bedroom as Jeongguk peppered wet kisses on his neck, and once they arrived, he placed him in the bed with such delicacy that warmed his heart to the brim.

⚠Attention⚠
[|The next part has sexual content, I've put a note to where it ends if you want to skip|]

He detached himself from him to grab the lube and a condom from the drawer and returned on top of him.

He kissed almost every inch of his beautiful face, both smiling in the process, and then he took their shirts off. He claimed his lips fervently and explored his stunning body with his hands while Jeongguk tugged at his hair.

The make-out session lasted for a while, and Taehyung drew kisses on his chin, going to his collarbone. He licked and sucked his skin, leaving a deep reddish mark behind before he dragged his tongue to the other side.

He was a whimpering mess, but once Taehyung took his nipple into his mouth, his whimpers blasted out through the whole room.

"I love hearing your moans, baby. Can you feel how hard I am? All because of you, your body that I can't get enough of, and your beautiful moans." He resumed painting his skin with hungry kisses, shifting downwards.

Jeongguk squeezed his legs together as he felt his cock throb at the praises. He peered through hooded eyes as Taehyung removed his pants with his boxers, and they held the heated eye contact as he licked all over his balls, educing a torrent of moans from the tremoring boy beneath him.

He didn't use his hand at all; he stuffed his cock in his mouth and bobbed his head at a normal pace. He continued the same movements until Jeongguk's body twitched more frequently.

"Wait, Tae—ah," he cried out as spurts of cum spewed from his aching cock. He didn't even know how it happened so fast, and he most certainly couldn't control it.

"I bet I can make you cum at least three times," Taehyung said once he swallowed all of his cum, a smirk dangling on the corner of his lips, and pressed wet kisses on his thighs.

"Fuck, Tae, you're amazing," he said, hands grasping the bedsheets as he felt small bites on his thighs.

"Haven't done anything new yet." Taehyung grabbed the lube and coated three fingers. "Open your legs a little more for me," he said with a low voice, and Jeongguk didn't waste a second to do as he was told.