Kush- Here comes your destination.I nodded, smiled & forwarded hand for a handshake which he happily accepted.I turned back to enter the office to report the chancellor whose name I got to know was ''Justin'' After reporting to him.. I made my way to notice board to check my room no. n the other rules n regulations.. All I was praying was to get a nice roomate bcz the roomate I get once will be same for entire semester & even after that I can change if I get some desired room/partner. I read the insruc's n by following the directions I reached in front of my room & had a sigh of relief... I opened the door

I unconsciously was looking for my roomate, but was nowhere in sight

I unconsciously was looking for my roomate, but was nowhere in sight.. Then I heard showering sounds from washroom area n assumed that he/she might be there..I sighed!! I put my luggage aside & plop on bed damn freely...

After sometime I heard clicking of knob from washroom area n my eyes snapped i that direction n OMG!!

.

I immediately covered my eyes with bedsheet over my bed

I was damn embarrassed...& I still don't know who my room-mate was between both of them...I heard a frustrating sound of ''WHY HE DID THAT..??!!'' when the boy made her stand on floor..

I unrevealed my eyes sneakily out of that white boring sheet le out a sigh of relief as they both were standing ... FORMALLY (on ground!!) hehehehe!!! HE was looking me with.. umm....questioning gaze???!

I then realised that he was my so-called-room-mateate.. n I was still unknown to him n practically in..umm..maybe...HIS BED/ROOM...!!! I straighten up myself and got of who-so-ever's bed it was..

I introduced myself formally n HE as this rooms ALREADY OWNER... He introduced himself as SID............. SIDHARTH SHUKLA... n he was standing in front of me that too bare chested....

Realisation hit him hard and he wore his T-shirt which was lying on his bed..

I for a millisecond I glanced towards the girl n she was DAMN FRUSTATED..!! He than understood my dilemma but didn't introduced her as his girlfriend

Sid- ummm... She's my FRIEND...OMG....OMG... They were just 'bout to make out & here he's introducing her as his FRND..!!??

The girl wanted to say something but he didn't let her even start and showed her way out by mention that it is OUR room

Great!! Fucking Great !!

& now all I needed was to breath some fresh air... I was about to exit when suddenly I slipped due to wet floor n was waiting to land on floor but I DIDN'T.. *sigh*
but but but....
My eyes flung open & I realized that I was in HIS arms..!! n he was looking at me...INTENSLY...!!??

I looked up to see his dark brown orbs staring at me. I instantly got lost in them coz they were the most beautiful pair of eyes I've ever seen..I took my own time to have his image in depth n back of my brain & there stood a deviously handsome man caging me in his arms and I was drown in those orbs which was radiating warmth & somewhere it is giving me sparks in my entire body..!

woahhh!! This is something REALLY new...!!

I was clearly enjoying his touch

until untilllllll
he cleared his throat to gain my attention as I haven't yet introduced myself informally...

Author's POV;
Hey guys back with the first chapter..HOPE U GUYS like n appreciatew8'g for a nice response :) Till then

Stay home STAY SAFE..

24.09.20-publish date