Jossie & Benny Boy

Start from the beginning

"Caleb I - I want to help. I - fuck Caleb I'm so fucking sorry! I made a mistake! I - we never ...." Jacobs hands shook as his rubbed the top of his head in desperation.

He hadn't wanted Heath to get his hands on Ariana and the Twins. He was so sure that when she set out back to her apartment it was a sign that she wanted to leave Caleb.

So when Sarah told him Heath was on the territory. She came up with a crazy idea. A crazy idea he was so sure would work.

They would tell Heath where Ariana was. And that they were willing to help take down the security Ariana had. But when Heath wasn't looking he would slip in taking Ariana and the twins and leave town.

But after he saw the wide eyed fear in her eyes, in the eyes of the twins that had looked up to him with so much adoration, he knew he had made the biggest mistake of his life.

He put the love of his life in danger. Just because he had the wild idea she would leave with him.

"Why do you know so much?" Snapping his attention back to his Alpha. He cringed looking at the anger radiating off of him in waves.

Caleb had changed back to his human self. But that didn't make him any less frightening. His eyes were flashing between his blue and his wolfs black eyes.

"It was a mistake Caleb."

Caleb growled and Jacob could swear he could feel the ground shake at his anger and desperation.

Before Jacob could utter another word, Caleb tackled him to the floor letting his fist plummet Jacobs face until blood seeped out of his mouth and his eyes began to bruise. He took pleasure in seeing Jacob whimper in pain beneath him.

"You are taking me to her." Caleb hissed grabbing Jacob's bloodied shirt and pulling him until they were nose to nose.

"And if they touched a single hair on my mate or my children I will kill you Jacob. I swear on my life I will make you beg for your life you pathetic rogue." He spat pushing his chest down to smack on the ground.

Jacob groaned in pain as he clutched onto his head.

"Th-the twins.... they weren't- in the car." He sputtered spitting out mouthful of blood as he spoke.

Caleb's heart felt like it had jumped and began racing. Making his body feel jittery and anxious.

What happened to his pups?

Had they-

No.

"Find Adrian and set out to find Ariana. Take all the patrol wolves we have. I will met you all when I find my pups."

"GO!" He shouted in his Alpha tone making Jacob submit before he stumbled onto his feet and rushed off, taking his wolf form before he disappeared from his sight.

Caleb on the other hand ran through the woods, taking shorts from one of the spots the wolves had in case they needed a pair.

His steps faltered as he found his pack members laying limp on the grass leading to Ariana's home. Their bodies a bloodied mess of limbs.

Jacob had been a part of this massacre....

Jacob helped kill his own family....

Caleb let out a howl of pain and loss of those who had died to protect their Luna.

Slowly he walked around his family with a heavy heart and walked into her home.

If the outside was bad, the inside was horrible. Frightening even.

Blood coated every inch in the small home.