☁︎ 𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

name- contract

      · · ──────·本·──────· · 

--Endeavor gripped the black ink pen, his chromatic eyes staring down at the 'sign here.' He had two choices, the first being give his wife up for marriage to the older man sitting in front of him. The hero wondered how he got caught up in this, looking back up at the man.

The second option was let his last son marry his last daughter in order for the perfect quirk. It was his beautiful wife or a not to be son at the moment and he pretty much went with the best option he thought was there.

And that being his soon to be born son that he didn't know existed inside his wife's belly.

So, he clicked the pen and signed his name, the date, and slid the paper in front of him with the pen. He chose the latter.

Endeavor cringed at his name, he didn't want to give up his prized treasures. He wanted to create the best thing ever and in order to do that he needed his wife's quirk.

The older man smiled, "Endeavor, Thank you so very much. You won't regret your decision." His crescent eyes folding into wrinkles as he happily smiled. He seemed like a joyful man, but Endeavor knew he should of just arrested the man. He couldn't though because of debt. He also couldn't because he'd die on the spot.

He had a gun on the back of his neck this entire time and strong quirk users around that used theirs for stone cold murder. The entire room felt like total hell.

He wanted out the the environment he was in. He never wanted to step foot in it again.

"I don't know if you know this, but your wife is now pregnant with a child." He took the paper and slid it into a clear folder, rolling his chair around to slide it into a desk drawer. "If it's a female, I will send someone to kill it, and if it's a male, I will send someone to collect it."

Endeavors mouth hind open like his heart was ripped out of his chest, "You can't do that!"

"And why not?" He spun back around to face him, "Of course I won't keep the boy, I'd return him after I examined the boy to see if he is worth my daughters."