"Then why are you dressed like a boy. You should be wearing a skirt." She laughed

"Excuse me." She said a bit more sharply than she expected. "I am wearing the uniform."

"You are in slacks, real women wear skirts." She laughed

"Real women?" Maeve annoying laughed, "I'm not breaking any rules, I wear slacks because I work with Hagrid and the creatures around campus."

"Well, Hagrid isn't here anymore so I guess you won't get to touch a creature again. I'm not exactly sure why a woman would want to work a dirty and disgusting job with those monsters."

"Well, by the looks of it. I have a troll teaching me, so I guess I have to work with these so called 'Monsters' anyways." The class gasped.

"Are you calling me a troll, Miss Scamander?"

"I have other names I can call you, if you'd like." She spat. Freds eyes went wide, George and Lee were trying to hard not to laugh.

"Not only are you dressed inappropriately, you speak inappropriately. You seem to have been around too many animals, that you are now acting like one. And if I'm correct, I'm pretty sure your grandfather's obsession with those disgusting beast got him in some trouble in America."

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT MY GRANDFATHER, YOU OLD HAG!" She did not know why that just came out of her mouth but it did, so she held her head high.

"Detention, Miss Scamander! Tonight, eight o'clock. Now sit down!"

Maeve stood a bit longer, staring down at the woman fuming, until Fred reached for her hand and pulled her down. He gave her hand a squeeze, and when she looked over at him she was expecting him to be frustrated but he gave her a smile and he also looked like he was trying to hold in his laughter.

As painfully the class was, she made it through the rest of class without getting another detention. As she was heading out of class, when the troll asked her to stay back.

"One more slip up, and I can take that pretty little badge away from you. You were not acting how a Head Girl should act."

"I apologize ma'am" she tried to sound sincere

"Now, here." She handed Maeve a hanger.

The boys were waiting for Maeve outside the class.

"She was brilliant." George laughed

"I can't believe she call her an 'old hag', that was amazing." Lee was practically crying. The trio walked up to the twins and Lee, confused to why they were laughing so hard.

"What are you guys up to?..." Ron asked with worry of a prank about to happen.

"Merlin, you guys should of heard Maeve in class today. I've never seen her so angry." Lee laughed

"What happened?" Hermione asked, quite concerned

"She called Umbitch an old hag" George told her

"And a troll." Fred laughed, putting up a finger.

"She called a professor that!? She could get her Head Girl position taken away!" Hermione whined.

"The troll brought up her grandfather to her and talked very poorly about her creatures, also I don't think she would really care. Maeve had complained to me that it takes up a lot of her time, and she won't be able to go to the forest as much." Fred told her, then suddenly the door to the classroom opened and Maeve was standing there, fuming. She was now sporting a skirt. The groups mouth fell open when they saw her. She never wore skirts, she was always in slacks. That's what she preferred, she had taught herself how to hem clothing so she could fit the pants to her and make them look a bit more feminine.

George sent her a wolf whistle as Lee just laughed at her.

"Don't say anything." She stomped up them, it was really funny. She was in a skirt but she was still wearing her dirty work boots.

"I have to change my shoes. The hag told me I need to wear knee high socks and Mary Janes. Where are we? The 50s?" She stormed off, grabbing Fred's hand dragging him with her. Leaving the group of friends laughing.

"If it makes you feel better, I do enjoy being able to see your legs." Fred whispered into her ear, as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "It's easier to do this." He laughed, while he moved his hand down to pinch her bum. She squealed, and then turned to him with wide eyes and her mouth open.

"Frederic Gideon Weasley!" She laughed, hitting his arm with her book. He laughed and ran off, her not far behind. He came to a halt, causing her to run into him. He stopped in front of an empty class, he turned to face her with a playful smirk.

"What are you doin..." before she could finish he dragged her in the classroom, and locking the door. Before the silent charm went up you could her her giggle on the other side.