eleven

"Good morning, Mr. Tomlinson," Kaylie teased when Harry stood in front of the cashier table. Harry smiled, lifting his right hand to show the ring he got from Louis that was on his ring finger to Kaylie.

"More like Mr. Louis Styles' husband," Harry commented as Kaylie chuckled.

"I can't wait to attend your marriage," Kaylie said, smiling wide. "You're gonna invite me, right? Because I'm a huge shipper."

"Of course," Harry replied before he stopped, face dropping. "Unless we're not gonna marry each other."

"I'm gonna kill you if that happens," Kaylie immediately said, staring sternly at Harry. "I mean-I've been your shipper for ages. You shouldn't let me down."

"But things can happen you know?" Harry replied, eyes looking kind of sad. "Things that we can't control. We can't live happily just like that. There's no way we can live without problems that can make us become better or worse."

"But you can solve them together, as long as you guys still have clear mind and as long as you still love each other," Kaylie replied.

"I wish life is that simple," Harry said, shrugging. "Let's change the topic. I wanna order my drink."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Kaylie said, coughing twice before smiling, "Good morning, sir. May I take your order?"

"As usual, please," Harry said, smiling politely. "But please make it two."

"Oh, buying one for boyfriend, am I right?" Kaylie said, smiling wide. But then she gasped before making a sorry face. "Oops, sorry for my rudeness."

"It's okay," Harry said, chuckling and giving his money to Kaylie. "Keep the change, I'm feeling kind of generous today."

"Thank you," Kaylie said. "What do you want me to write on the cups?"

"My name and Louis' name," Harry said.

"I knew it," Kaylie mumbled before she went to make Harry his drinks. It didn't take so long until Kaylie finished making Harry's drinks and she gave it to Harry. "Two drinks to take away."

Harry took the drinks from Kaylie's hands and he mumbled his thanks to Kaylie before going out from the shop. Once Harry was outside the building, he took a gulp of his drink that had Louis' name written on it. It wasn't like he mistook his cup with Louis'. He didn't mistake it.

Harry walked to his apartment parking lot and went to find his car. Once he found his own car, he put the drinks on the cap of the engine then he took his car key from his pocket after he wiped his wet hands on his own jeans because the drinks both were cold. Harry pressed a button, making the car key become unlocked.

Harry opened the driver's door and he took the drinks again, getting inside of the car. He put the drinks on the place he should put the drinks and he wiped his hands on his jeans before closing the door. The key was still on his hand and he put the key inside the keyhole then he turned the key, making the engine start.

He drove his car from the parking lot. Harry's heart was beating so fast and big, he was on the way to his boyfriend's frat house. He knew Louis didn't want him there because the incident that happened but Harry didn't care. He wasn't there to have a problem with the girl, anyway.

He was there for Louis. He didn't tell his boyfriend yet about his arrival, he wanted to make it as a surprise. Harry just wished that his boyfriend is home because in Harry's memories, Louis didn't have a class that day. Harry finally arrived in front of the frat house after a few minutes on the road. Harry took a deep breath, he was nervous as hell.

He took the drinks he bought on his hands after opening the door. He closed the door by pushing it with his bum. His car key was still in hand and he struggled at locking it but he did it anyway. When Harry was in front of the door after he put his key on his pocket, he rang the bell there. Soon the door was opened and Harry couldn't be more thankful when the door wasn't opened by the girl who pissed him off that time.