Chapter 1

"Louissss!! Wakeup!! time for school, Niall said.

I groaned, turning over and bringing up the covers over my head.

"Louiiiisss! Wake upp!" He said again

"If you dont wake up, ill eat all of you carrots!" He threatened,

I rose up quickly." You wouldnt!"

"Oh yes, i would!" He smirked

I quickly pull the cover off, and got up. Knowing Niall , he probably would.

He laughed, " that got you up, imma go eat. see yah down stairs!"

I rolled my eyes, and headed twowards the bathroom.

That was Niall. Hes my bestfriend, since like birth. He always comes over in the mornining so we can go to school together. I love him to bits. But he can be a little mean. Like right now, he said he was gunna eat my carrots... No one... I mean noone touches my carrots!

I got in the shower, scrubed my body and hair.

When i finished, i headed towards my walk-in closet to look for me clothes.

I wore the usual, striped shirt, some chinos, and Toms.

I grabbed my bag and head down the stairs.

I saw niall in the kitchen talking to Laura. Our cook.

"Hello sleepyhead!" He said, mouthful full of food.

I rolled my eyes, Laura handed me a cup of tea. I nodded her thank you.

"Your parents wanna talk to you afterschool. So dont be late!" She said.

"Talk to me about what?" I asked, sipping my tea.

She shrugged," i dont know, just dont be late."

She got up, "Haven fun at school boys!" She said walking out, kissing my cheek on the way. I loved Laura, she was like a second mum to me.

Niall smiled at her, as she left. "Thanks for the food!"

I laughed.

"Do we have to go school today?" I asked.

"Um... Yes! We only have to week till exams, and then Winter Break!" He

cheered!

I groned.

We finished up, and headed to the garage.

We grabbed one the cars, and climbed in.

Niall started the radio, Justin Bieber was on.

Niall grinned as Justin Started singing, this kid was obssesed with him!

We got to school, right away I noticed His car.

There he was, standing with his friends , looking all cool. God! How much i hated that kid.

Harry Styles.

Stood there, with a smirk in his face.

He was the school's Badboy. He has slept with every one in the school, boy and girl. He was also popular.

I, on the other hand, was also popular, but in a nicer way. Everyone liked me. I didnt sleep with anyone, i try to keep my mind my studies. Niall too.

Along with Harry was Liam and Zayn. They werent as bad as Harry, but still, they hanged out with him.

Harry and I never got along. I dont really know why.

Our Parents were bestfriends, they both were in the bussiness company, since like forever. But during that time, Harry and I never tried to be Friends. I always tried, to get his attention, to be friends, but he always shut me down. I got tired, and started hating him too.

We got out of the car.

I kept my eyes on him, Niall followed my eyes and notice i was staring at Harry.

"Mate, forget about him yeh?" He said

I looked at him, and nooded.

"Lets get to class., try not to make trouble today, Lou, hes not worth it" he said

He walked up to the school.

Unfortuanally, Harry noticed us and walk up to us, "Well look who it is,... The Carrot Boy And the Leprachaun!" He said. Chuckling.

Niall Glared at him.

I rolled my eyes, did i mention he was a jerk and also a bully? This i why i hate him.

"Please move Harry, we need to head to class!" I said, looking at him. He was blocking out way.

"Let me think about it.... Umm No!" He said.

Liam and Zayn had now joined us. Zayn had a blank face on and Liam was looking worried.

"Harry, Please lets just go or we all be late" Liam said, putting his hand on Harrys shoulder.

Harry and I locked eyes, we stared at each other hard. Hate in our eyes.

He glared at me, "Fine, but this isnt over yet." He spat, and pushed me. I stumbled back, catching my balance.

He looked at me one more time before walking away. Liam gave us a small sad smile and looked at Niall before following Harry and Zayn.

I looked at them, walking away. I was about to lunge me self and attack Harry, when two strong hands stopped me, i looked back and notice Niall giving me warning look.

" Dont Louis, its not worth it" he said

I shook his arm off me, i ran my hand over my face.

"I cant Niall, Please let me punch him just this one time!" I pleaded

"No! Now lets go... Were gunna be late!" He said, rolling his eyes. And walking to the doors.

I groned and followed him.

Harry Styles... I fucking hate you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New storyy!! :D

How was it!?!? Tell me if you like it or not!

Comment , Vote , Fan and All That Good Stuff!! ;D