Five: Orientation

Start from the beginning

"Whats with him?" Ali asked,confused about Rudy's words.

"just let him be,he's probally in his emo mode. That Djin is his idol" Moon told him.

"uhm..Lets? Our class is about to start" Iman said,softly inviting her friends.
And they went off.

Ali had to left without the group,having to meet the head pillars.

Heading to the meeting room,Rudy stood beside her.Ignoring him,she just stayed quiet.

Then Alicia came in.

"sup Y/n" Alicia greeted her.

''hey'licia" she nodded,greeting back

-time skip-

As sir Leon was explaining the bits of importance of teamwork,Ali came in,akwardly smiling.

"As I was saying earlier,now that we have new students,we can now start training in groups" He said,with his hands behind him.

"huh,in groups?"

"How is that?"

The agents asked,confused.

"It mean,you will be devided into groups
and compete in training battles" Geetha explained,as the hologram showed was she was speaking of.

"so...as group,we are going to follow each pillar?" Ali asked,confused.

"nope! In MATA,a complete group must combine all the 4 pillars" She explained,nicely as usuall.

"So..what pillar am I?" Ali asked again

Y/n meanwhile,sweatdropped.

"How does he not know what pillar is he in? He is clearly wearing red.Of course he's a Tekno" Y/n said to
herself,eyebrowed squinted.

"if you notice,your suit is mostly red,and your using IRIS.This means you are in Tekno,a controler of gadjets!" Geetha explained.

"Now,you all can choose your teammate,now.But since we have an extra Neuro,Y/n.There will be 1 group with 5 people,which means there will be 2 Neuro's in a group.Dont worry,it will all be fair with the level you all are on"

Everyone started moving around,talking.Choosing their teamates.

Y/n stood there,watching as Alicia and Ali argued.Ali left her,and Alicia was clearly angry.

Y/n walked towards Alicia.
"You good?" She asked,putting her hands on Alicia's shoulder.

"yes,just he is not following General's orders" Alicia sighed.

"Forgot about him for now,teammates?" Y/n nudged her.

"Hmp,you bet" Alicia smiled,now being able to work with her friend.

After a while choosing teammates.Y/n was grouped with Alicia,Rudy,Khai and Mika

After Sir Leon explained the objective,achieving an intel around the island.

The groups of agents lined by the starting point as Bakar counted down.

3..

2..

1..

"GO!"

Y/n immediately activated SPOT to analyzed everything around.
Zass was already ahead of them,and Jet already flied above them.

"Khai,can you send your robot to look for the location?" Y/n quickly asked.

"ok!" and he setted his robot to go for the locations.