9 Dinner Shopping

We walked to the super store together. The second i entered it, i realized that it was huge. Like super huge. It had nearly everything. You could basically ask for merely anything, and they got that particular item. Neat, huh?

  Yamato then spoke up: 'Okay, today i feel like making rice and smoked salmon with broccoli and cauliflower along with miso soup. I already have the rice and miso soup at home, so now i need the salmon, broccoli and cauliflower.' I couldn't help but stare at him. He can cook too?? Yamato looked a little annoyed and said: 'Hey! what's wrong with my choice of foods? You don't like smoked salmon or something?' 'Ah, er, no.. It's just that I'm amazed that you can cook all that!' i stammered. 'If you think that's amazing, you should see the other things i can cook!' he said with a grin.

  First, we headed to the fish section. I saw the peachy-pink salmon flesh neatly packed and refrigerated. Yamato said: 'Put one into the basket! Choose a nice one!' I just simply took one and threw it into the basket. I said: 'Okay, that's done. Now let's head over to the vegetable-' 'Hey!' Yamato said interrupting me. You didn't pick a nice one! This salmon is not fresh! The flesh isn't bouncy at all!' Yamato then showed me how to pick fresh salmon. 'If you want fresh salmon' he said, 'the flesh must be bouncy and the colour must be a bright peachy-pink colour, like that one over there!' He picked the salmon with a bright colour and bouncy flesh. 'Which one would you rather eat for dinner?' He said holding out the two packets of salmon. 'Um, i prefer the fresh one..' I said pointing at the bouncy and bright coloured salmon.

  'Good,' Yamato said, 'now be sure to do it right next time, okay?' 'Okay..' i said. Wow, this guy is like a pro. He even knows what to buy and what not to buy. Next, we headed for the vegetable section. He told me to choose the broccoli and cauliflower carefully. He said that the vegetable has to be bright coloured and hard, not soft at the 'stem' of the broccoli and cauliflower. I chose them carefully now and this time, Yamato approved. Which for some weird reason made me happy. Soon, we paid for the groceries and left for home.

  We were walking towards home when suddenly, Yamato grabbed hold of my hand. 'I wouldn't want you to get lost.' he said while looking away. Was he blushing? Well, one thing's for sure, he has a really cute attitude. :3