8 A New Beginning

Not long after, he took me and my belongings to his apartment which was just a few blocks away. The second we entered into his place, i noticed that it was very tidy and clean! I never expected a guy's apartment to be this clean. I stood there admiring it.

  I guess he got a little annoyed and said: 'Hey, never seen an apartment before?... Weirdo..'. 'Well, I've never expected to see such a clean and tidy apartment that is owned by a guy before!' I spat back. 'So you basically assume that all guys' apartments are supposed to be dirty and unorganized? We are in the 21st century Sara!' he said as if protesting for mankind.

  'Yeah i know that! But it's seriously a first for me.. It's like you have OCD or something!' i said feeling slightly frustrated. Yamato said: 'Yeah, yeah, say what you want, but I'm not a slob, okay? As your first job as being my fake wife, you would have to clean the place whenever it is dirty or unorganized, got it? And remember to regularly wipe the furniture and change the bed sheets, okay?'

  Yamato took me to a bedroom and showed me where the cloths and sheets were. I asked him: 'So is this where I'm gonna sleep?' He loosened his tie and leaned in close to me and  said: 'I only have one bed. And that bed is for me. You can sleep on the couch.' I had no choice but to agree to that. I mean Yamato giving up his queen sized bed just for me? Like that'll happen.

  He showed me around and i kinda got used to the place. By then, it was already 5 p.m.. Yamato said: 'As your second task, you are going to follow me to the super store near the apartment to get things for dinner.' He then went into his room to change into his casual clothes. I was just waiting for him, wishing that the day would be over..