7 A Fake Life Together?

'Why would I need someone like you?' Yamato said. 'Er.. That's classified information!' he said quickly. I sensed that he was hiding something. Not just from me, but also from the others.

  Everyone just looked at him suspiciously.'What!?' Yamato shouted. 'Don't you people mind!?'. Then, i asked him still rather puzzled: 'Yamato.. So what am i supposed to do?'. 'You are going to be my wife from now on! Well a fake one that is!' he said while looking at me. Everyone gasped. 'WHAT!?' I screamed. 'Are you joking!?' Yamato said: 'No, no I'm not. You are now going to live with me for just 3 months. I will do what a husband, or a fake husband would do, provide and protect you with no charges whatsoever. If you ask me that's actually a pretty sweet deal. He said this with an evil smirk on his face.

  There was no way out. I couldn't escape. So, guess what? I accepted his deal. 'Hahaha!' Yamato laughed. 'You look like you've just seen a ghost! Am i that scary and intimidating?' 'Yes, yes you are!' I spat. I was about to cry when suddenly, Yamato pulled my head to his chest. I didn't know how to react. Unexpectedly, he started stroking my hair as if to comfort me. Well, maybe he is caring in the inside. But I'll find out soon enough.