3 As Quiet As a.. Bookworm

Okay, this has been an extremely weird day. What next? Raining hamburgers?

Then, i saw this cute little bookstore around the corner. It had a variety of books and the decor was really cute. I just had to stop by and take a look inside. I hope uncle doesn't mind..

Then i just remembered something. 'Oh yeah! The book i always wanted to read is sold here too! And it's on sale. I should buy it right now!'

As i went into the section where the book i wanted to read was, a guy with blond hair and glasses was blocking me. I guess he didn't realise i was waiting for him to step back so that i could get the book i wanted. He was engrossed in a book about plants. And he looked really concentrated on the book..

I was getting a little impatient, so i tapped on his shoulder. Once i did, he raised his shoulders up in surprise. He turned to look at me and said: '... Is there something i can help you with?' He didn't really smile and wasn't really frowning.. So i can't tell if he's annoyed or something.

I said: 'Um, could you let me pass through so that i could get that book over there?' He grabbed that book and said: 'This? It's about... Taylor Swift? I felt a little embarrassed as he said so. Yup I'm a swiftie, haters gonna hate! He looked at me and smiled. He handed me the book and quietly said: 'I like country music too. It's soothing and it relaxes me.'

We just stood there laughing silently. 'I'm Ren' said the quiet man. Then i suddenly remembered something. 'Oh no! I completely forgot about uncle! It was nice talking to you Ren, but i really have to go right now!' I said hurriedly. He just smiled and said goodbye.

I paid for the book at the counter and quickly dashed out. Oh boy, uncle's going to freak out if i don't hurry!