Visions

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲
Hope tiredly walked down the stairs, for the past few days she has been having Visions of this girl with blonde hair and brown eyes. It was like she couldn't sleep without seeing the girl.

Hayley saw the dark circles under her daughters eyes and got concerned. Hayley walked to her daughter putting her hands on her cheeks. "You okay Hope? You look so tired." Hayley smiled sadly.

By this saying it caught the Mikealsons attention. "I'm fine, if it wasn't for these damn visions I keep having!" Hope angrily stated and threw her arms around laughing a little.

Freya turns around to Hope confused "What visions?"

"This blonde girl, but I only see her face everyone's else is like a blurred out, like watching a tv show or movie." Hope leaned against her mother tiredly.

"Hope let me see your hand please" Hope who is in confusion gives Freya her hand. Freya mutters a few witchy words under her breath causing her to gasp and now it got everyone's attention.

Freya gasped has her eyes opened and took a few steps back. Everyone rushes to her side, Elijah and Kol help Freya sit down.

"What the hell just happen?" Davina says as she looks at Freya with worried eyes.

Once the Witch finally caught her breath, she looked around the room seeing everyone then looked down then back up at Hope, "Whoever your getting visions of there powerful and full with death."

"So then we kill this girl." Klaus shrugged which earned him a look from the witches and his daughter.

"No, your not killing this girl. She is young but Uh," Freya looks at Nik with a questioning look "Do you know a Tessa Martin?"

Hope and Davina watched as the originals and Hayley's face went pale at the woman's name. Hope looked at her parents in question.

"Mom, Dad do you know who she is?"

"She was ex okay! Now why are we talking about Tessa!" Niklaus said angrily almost looking like he wanted to kill Freya

"Cause Klaus has another daughter!" Everyone looked surprise except Klaus who looked at the floor in sadness wondering why Tessa would keep his daughter away.

"Klaus do you ever use a condom" snorts Kol who is quickly hit the back of the head by his wife Davina and Kol mutters an "ow"