The Rush

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

*flashback*
Ryland was wondering around the woods in her wolf form.

She was wondering around feeling free with no stress or anyone bothering her

She was wondering around feeling free with no stress or anyone bothering her. Even though she felt free at the moment she knew once she got there she wouldn't even so free anymore and her mind will be crowded with thoughts.

She finally arrived at her destination and turned to see an older male, to which she changed back to her normal form and he gave her clothes.

"I was starting to think you weren't coming" said the man while checking her out.

"Well I lost track of time, I was to busy fingering myself, I mean it's not like I have boyfriend"." Ryland shrugged smiling as she finished getting dressed

He rolled his eyes at the girl. "Have you been practicing like I told you?"

"What are you my dad? Yes I've been practicing." Ryland laughed seeing the man roll his eyes.

Once she was fully dressed the male helped Ryland with control on her wolf side, then wanting to practice her witch side.

"Ok now, your going to lift that tree and throw like it's someone you hate ok?"

"Yeah, yeah, now shut up."

Ryland focused just like the man has been teaching her, she pushed her arms forward the red glow rapping around the tree.

Using all her strength, she lifted the tree up and turned her hands to the left, where the tree went flying.

Ryland smirked at what she did, while the boy stared at the tree in shock.

"Holy shit" he muttered under his breath

"Well nice seeing you but I need to go!" She turned into werewolf form running off as the boy was still in shock

𖣔

Ryland runned home changing her clothes as no one was home. She sat on her bed watching YouTube on her computer. Ryland senses someone in house, looking at phone seeing no one texted her.