Overall the day ended up being really fun. After signing the wavers and getting our cuffs Zeus and I spent hours competing in all kinds of races and obstacle courses. I won most of the speed and agility challenges whereas Zeus destroyed me in all of the strength ones, unsurprisingly. 

He was insanely strong and built. It was so funny seeing the gods that were all cocky and convinced they were going to lose face's pale as they took in the giant mountain of a man that is Zeus.

His body was definitely something you wanted to take a mental picture of, I noticed a lot of other gods and stars checking him out, some of which even tried to make a move but Zeus always let them down gently and came back to me. He really was just a genuinely good guy. 

I could almost feel myself beginning to trust him. Almost. I know first hand that just because they seem like a good person doesn't mean they weren't secretly a snake that's going to knock you out with a shovel the minute your guard goes down. 

Death by shovel would be a pathetic way to go after everything. 

Oh ya I've been stabbed, whipped, poisoned and just straight up tortured countless times but I got killed by getting whacked by a shovel. 

The worst part is it could totally happen. Zeus is strong enough to kill me with one good hit to the head.

After the date we came up all close to me and stroked my cheek. 

"You're so beautiful." He said softly. I knew he was about to kiss me and for some reason I panicked. 

Don't get me wrong, it was far from my first kiss. I've had lots of hookups throughout my life. No relationships but lots of hookups. Relationships required trust that I just couldn't give. That's why I had never gone looking for my soul bound. I don't think I'mm ready but Coeus knows how I feel and why and still thinks it's important. 

If this is what I need to do for Aqua, then this is what I need to do. 

His eyes began flickering down to my lips and in the moment I thought it was a good idea to give him a friendly punch to the arm and try and break the tension. 

The problem is I was really wound up and panicking and it didn't really go down as planned. 

"You're beautiful too!" I exclaimed. His face morphed into amused confusion but before he could say anything I had punched him so hard he went flying to the ground a few feet away. 

I felt my whole body heating up with embarrassment as I rushed over to him. 

"Oh shit, Zeus I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I rushed out embarrassed. 

He just sat up awkwardly nodding and shooting me a thumbs up. 

"Uh, I've got to go." He mumbled before disappearing into the air. 

I heard laughter to my right and looked over to Coeus who was collapsing onto the ground, slapping his knee as his voice boomed throughout the area. I noticed a lot of people sending us weird looks, a few of which were trying to hold back their own laughter, probably having seen the awkward ass scene. 

"Shut up." I said lowly, pushing Coeus lightly. He held up his hands, still laughing hard before grabbing my arm and transporting me back to his cottage. 

Even after we walked into the cottage and I chugged an entire comfort latte he was still laughing. 

"That... Poor... Kid!!" He wheezed through his laughter.

"Stop." I whined but he shook his head, slapping his knee some more. "I can't!" He wheezed out. 

"Y-you... H-his face! P-priceless!"