Levi + Firebender Reader

Words: 3128

Words: 3128

Ok! Quick no ones in the kitchen! You thrust your palm forward towards the cooker to light it, a short burst of flames left your palm and exploded upon contact with the cooker, you flinched back slightly, bit too much heat on that one.

You relaxed and stepped forward again as the flames settled down under the metal top of the cooker, you always lit the cooker like this as it was much quicker than fiddling around with a flint and steel type lighter, the scouts needed to save money and matches were expensive and defiantly not reusable. A flint lasts much longer; the only problem is that it's very fiddly.

You were a fire bender, to your knowledge you were the only one within the walls. Outside the walls you couldn't be sure, but it was very unlikely. Most importantly it was a secret from everyone, nobody knew that you had this skill, it was a secret just between you and your parents of whom were dead.

So now it was just you on your own, with your well-kept secret. You could have told people, Erwin more specifically with his position in the scouts, but you were scared to tell him. You had not even told your boyfriend Levi, spending a lot of your time thinking about how you would actually tell him. But the fear stopped you, if word got out it would most likely mean your execution so they could study you, that's just what the MP's were like.

The door opened behind you and two people walked in "oh (Y/N), you're a real pro at lighting that stove."

You jumped and turned meeting Hange's eyes "oh hey Hange. Ummm yes well there a way to it you see." you scratched the back of your head awkwardly your eyes moving over to the second person to enter, desperately trying to change the subject.

"Oh and Eren too, how's everything with Hange going?" It was just a polite question to start a conversation you could already tell how the experiments were going by the haunted look on his face.

"Oh Miss (Y/N)... Training and experimenting is... is... good?" He was avoiding Hanges crazy piercing eyes.

"Please Eren, call me (Y/N) no need to add formalities. I'm not the captain you can speak to me normally." you smiled to him as a high pitch screech came from the kettle behind you.

"Oop!" You said out loud and spun around quickly taking the kettle off the heat.

"What's this? Making tea for shorty?" You laughed at Hange's rhetorical question as you made the tea, as Hange said, for Levi "you're awfully close with Mr grumpy pants..." Hange insinuated.

"Ha Ha Hange" you sarcastically said "now excuse me 'Mr grumpy pants' wants his tea and wants help with his paperwork... not very date like is it."

As you left you heard a 'bye' from Eren and a shout from Hange "I'll prove that you're dating!"

"No! You won't" You shouted back.

You and Levi were dating, but this was yet another secret you had, Hange was starting to catch on to your relationship though. She's so mad and eccentric it's very easy to forget how quick she was at catching onto situations, or noticing things, she was absolutely brilliant and you greatly respected her. But while you and Levi both still wanted it to be a secret, she would never find out.