commercial break two

Start from the beginning

He was in their shared home provided by the Commission. He walked over to their dining table, taking off his blazer and rolled up his sleeves. He looked down on the table to see a handwritten note.

Five,

When you get back I'll be gone to another mission. Don't worry I'll be fine and safe.

I love you, darling.

- Eight

P.S. I left your dinner in the fridge, hope you like spaghetti and meatballs.

The man smiled at the note and put it back down on the table, then walking over to their drinks. And pouring himself a good amount before sitting down on a chair. He sighed deeply. All of this just to get back home somehow.

With a hard thud, Eight appeared in flash hitting the wall with a groan. "God," she gasped looking around the large stone buildings, "Ancient Rome," she said.

Putting down the case, she grabbed her second bag and changed into the garments of the time. Then looking she opened a portal to the top of the building and hid it well. Knowing she'd come back for it.

Now, most of the mission was pretty boring, so let me just tell you the basics of what happens. Eight has to go around listening and talking, trying to get herself into the higher class. The whole mission is that she makes sure that Julius Caesar does die, as somehow in this reality it didn't happen. Now Eight has been at this time for a while, and the day has come. Julius knew something was up with the mysterious beauty. So he had no choice to call for her death.

The blonde was currently in her home, that she was lucky enough to get with wonderful lies. She knew what was coming and was currently sharpening her sword, just as she heard the familiar thuds of leather and armor clicking.

"Lady Eriel, your death has been called after your emperor," one of the soldiers said.

The blonde lifted her head and looked at them over. None carried a shield. They were unsuspecting.

"And I say no," she replied, getting up, gripping her sword, and swinging it around.

The guard laughed at the sight of the petite blonde, "Then you should die with honor." he said and stepped forward to hit her with a sword but she blocked him. Holding the position Eight brought up her foot and kicked him in the stomach, sending him tumbling.

A man had an ax and swung it at the girl but she quickly blocked it and missed when he hit her with the end of it. She slowly turned to the man and swung at the man with the sword, but rather than stab him. She gripped the flat end taking his ax away from him, then stabbing him. This wasn't a dangerous situation. But she really wanted to have fun.

As another man tried to stab her she disappeared out of thin air making all the men's eyes widen and point their weapons at the air. They were shocked, what type of magic was this.

"I'm back here," the voice spoke behind them.

They all quickly turned very afraid and saw another guard on the floor with no head. Her sword stained the blood of the man.

Another soldier felt brave to swing at her but she lifted her sword to meet his. Their eyes meet as the swords are and 'x' form. The man's eyes widened when he saw her blue eyes shine with a golden hue.

Eight smirked and used this distraction to grab his sword out of his hand, and using both to cleanly swipe through his neck. The blood squirting all over her and staining her robes and face. The head rolled on the ground with a hard thud.

The other men watched as his eyes were surprised on the head.

"Gods," one of the men whispered.

"Gods is right," she replied, swinging both swords and striding over to them.