Chapter 5

Looking up, I see a crowd of people surrounding me, keeping their distance slightly when an officer makes his way towards me. He crouches in front of me and starts talking "Hey, what happened to your eye and why are you here".

I point to my neck and shake my head, hoping he gets the message that I don't speak. "Okay, can I give you a pen and a notepad so you can write". Nodding he hands me the materials and continues "What's your name and how old are you"?

I write Lily Press and 17 as neat as I can. He continues asking questions for a while such as what happened? How long was I gone for? Who my relatives are? When I write Christen Press is my sister he raises an eyebrow but continues.

I get hid by another round of dizziness and ask if I can see a medic and he calls them over before walking to talk on the phone.

Once they come, over they kneel beside me, and they look to the stretcher they brought with them "Hey we're going to put you on here so we can check you out okay"? I nod, and he continues. "What can you say hurts the most"? They place me on the stretcher, and I write my answer.

I write that I hurt everywhere and I'm really dizzy. He reads before he and his partner take me to the ambulance.

Also, there's news reporters everywhere. The medics place a face mask on me, helping me to breathe. No one is talking, so my thoughts take over and jumble up, but one sticks out.

What's going to happen now"?

Christen's POV:

Some of the team were watching movies on a station when a news reporter came on, and a lot of the girls groan and roll their eyes but pay attention anyway.

"Here on the outskirts of a California forest was a young teen girl who appears to be badly beaten and claims she was kidnapped about years ago from a local shopping mall". Two photos of the girl appear one is her writing on a notepad and the other is her holding her head in her hands.

"She's currently receiving medical care, and we will be back when we have more information, thank you". She says before the movie comes back on. The girl there looked familiar like really familiar. She went missing five years ago at a mall and is now 17 ...

Oh shit, that could be Lily.

I immediately jump up and walk out of the room, only focusing on wanting to do some research on this girl.

I reach the elevator quicker due to jogging as we were all in Mala and Rose's room a floor down from mine. As soon as the doors open, I'm out the door and off to my room. Sliding my key in I walk to my bag and grab my laptop out.

After a while of researching for 10 minutes, I fell the bed dip beside me and arms that I recognise as Tobin's wrap around me, and she rests her head on my shoulder before I ask if she's okay.

"The girls sent me up since you left during the movie without saying where you were going. They are worried about you". She replies softly while looking at my computer, confused since she doesn't know what I'm doing.

I see an article about this girl, and I see more pictures, and It mentions that she is mute and wrote that her name is Lily Press and she's 17 years old.

Tears start pouring down my face since my baby sis was kidnapped and then suddenly appears all over the internet, and one thought was going through my head.

Holy fuck it's my sister