us

I don't know him a lot, he is mysterious asf. I cant tell if that's his Scorpio trait or his personal him. Oh, did I forget to mention he is a Scorpio and so am I? My bad. I mightn't know him but I feel I do, we are so alike i feel i do and its the little I know that made me feel irreplaceable. From his amazing voice, I can't seem to get out of my head, I have stored it in my mental archive for nights when my emotions whimper in taciturn garrulousness and I need soothing or for days I crave internal release.
   His utter generosity. He woke to give a part of him to save. His sense of humor is impeccable with it's tang of sarcasm, pun, irony and my personal worst apathy. A complicated one. His confidence was most attractive to me and his ability to annoy me easily but also gain my  forgiveness easier.

Outrageous!

  He isn't a blunt one but his ability to say what he feels without getting phased almost makes me shy away but I stand strong. Then comes his quick wittedness that only equates his wisdom and patience and caring nature. I can't begin to write up all the features that makes him, him. Indefatigable and unique for my fingers will get languid with exhaustion. So let's leave this. He is just amazing and I doubt if he knows it. I hope he never does though, he might realize he could do better.