a k a a s h i

"Keiji, come on, wake up, you need to get ready!" were the first words Akaashi heard as he opened his eyes. His mother was at his door.

"What? Where?" he asked. His mom made her way to the end of his bed and sat down as Akaashi sat up. He looked at his clock to see that it was still really early in the morning.

"I'm sorry, honey. I know that I promised to tell you at least a month before hand but we're leaving today." she said in a soft, gentle voice.

"What?? But mom, what about Bokuto? Y/n-" his mom cut him off.

"Keiji, dear, I'll find you someone better, ok? I have a friend that lives in Canada and i'm sure you'll get along with her daughter really well." she said. Akaashi let out a big sigh. He wasn't able to persuade his mom, so he ended up giving in.

"Oh, and, Keiji, please don't text the Y/n girl anymore. You'll have someone way better, ok?" she said.

"But-" once again, he got cut off.

"Keiji, listen to me. Please, I'm only doing what I think is best for you." she said as she scooted closer to caress his cheek. He nodded.

"Anyways, get ready and come down to eat. You can pack afterwards." she said as she walked out the room. He started to get out of bed and went downstairs. He ate and was forced to pack his things.

The whole time, he was waiting for his phone to buzz. He was waiting for you.

He really didn't want to be separated from his friends, especially Y/n. You were the only one that genuinely made him happy. He didn't want any other girl to come in his life other than you.

He didn't even agree to all this. His mom just wanted him to have someone "better." His dad was against it, too, but they ended up giving in.

He wasn't able to go far from you. He wanted to stay by your side always. Even if your relationship started not too long ago, he committed to you and wanted to be there for you every time you needed him. He didn't care about the "initial system" at all. He was always finding someone to protect and when he finally did, he had to end up being separated from them.

He promised to himself that he would always contact you after he left. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to. His parents always kept him busy with something, leaving him with no time to be on his phone.

--------------------

The day he left, he kept looking back, thinking you would miraculously just figure out that he was leaving. He was waiting to see you running in to his arms right before he left, but he didn't. His parents drove to the airport and left. Without telling you.

A few months passed and he was already going to school in Canada. His parents managed to find him a girl, Masumi. She was the daughter of one of his mom's friends. She was considered "pretty" and her family was pretty wealthy and that was what made his parents think she would be a good match for him. She didn't even fit Akaashi's standards. He only liked you and you only. He didn't care if she was pretty, she wasn't even a tad bit nice. Her personality wasn't very great and she's very picky for a lot of things. Akaashi didn't even care, he only considered her as a random girl.

----------------------

"Akaashi, are you ready??" Masumi shouted as she knocked on his door. They were going to go to dinner with their families and she was forcing Akaashi to wear something fancy.

"Yeah, almost." he said replied in the most monotone voice.

"Why do you always sound like you're not interested? Brighten up a little!" she said. She walked in his room with no hesitance and started to hug him. He just stood there, not returning the favour.

"'Kaashi, you barely smile. Why don't you smile for me, hmm?" she said in a teasing tone. It's only been a few months of knowing her and Akaashi was already annoyed.

"There's no reason to." he replied.

"So you don't love me??" Masumi whined.

"You only like me for my looks, it's so obvious." he thought. He wasn't able to say that but it was clear she was only after his looks.

"I do." he replied blankly.

"Seee, if you love me, why don't you smile for me?" she said. At that point, Akaashi was annoyed out of his mind.

"Can we just go?" he said in an annoyed tone and walked away. Masumi followed him and she started talking about something, although he wasn't paying attention.

Dinner went well but as usual, Akaashi either faked a smile or never smiled at all. He's been feeling empty ever since he left.

His part of the story was taking a bad turn. Or so he thought.

Within the few months of being in a new country, he got a new phone but lost most of his contacts on his old one. He saved only one number written down on a sheet of paper and decided to give that number a call.

"Please pick up.." he thought. He was waiting for the person on the other line to pick up and at last, it finally did.

"Hello?? Y/n???" he said, almost bursting out in tears.

--------------------------------

lol i'll try to sneak in a smut part in one of these last few chapters also the girl is just some random person idk i just thought of name and this story is going in so many different directions :D

ALSO PPL HAVE BEEN COMMENTING ON THIS STORY AND FNEJBFESUHFESUH YALL ARE SO FUNNY LIKE

AND LIKE SORRY I MADE YAMS GO FERAL IN THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS THIS STORY IS LIKE A JUMBLED UP UNIVERSE PLS DONT ATACK ME IM A LITERAL C H I L D 😭💀

n e ways yea I'm surprised y'all actually read this like its gotten so bad omg bye

also i feel like im going to jail bc im lewding minors.. GUYS WAIT PLS DONT HATE ME BC OF IT LOEJFUAHGUAI

oh and also im gonna work on a new story and i was gonna make it bakugo but if yall want someone else pls tell me like comment someone or smith majority wins