extra story pt. 4

you and akaashi were going home from uni and you both decided to take the train home.

"did you finish all your work?? i didn't, please help." your face had the word 'panic' written all over it. akaashi giggles and he nods and the word fades away. he's always helped with you with school work, even in high school.

you were on your phone for majority of the ride and you didn't know that akaashi was glancing over at you. you felt his hand brush up against your thigh and up your skirt.

"a-akaashi, not here!" you whisper. he doesn't say anything, he just looks at his phone. his fingers ran up your inner thigh and you felt it brush against your underwear.

"akaashi, no- agh," you moan quietly.

"now," akaashi whispers as he gets close to your ear.

"there aren't many people on this train but still. you have to quiet, y/n." he continued. he takes his fingers back and licks them. he reaches back and pushes your underwear aside. his middle finger brushed up and down on your clit and you squirm.

"agh, a-akaashi," your moans were quiet and breathy.

"be quiet, y/n. we don't wanna get caught now, do we?" he whispers again. you nod, obeying his words. he giggles softly.

"that's my good girl~" he teases as he inserts a finger in. you jolt up and he looks at you with the 'don't-make-a-fuss' look.

"akaashi, why don't we, ah~ save this for when.. we get home..?" you moaned in between your words.

"i get what i want y/n, you understand? and what i want right now is," he gets even closer to your ear and he pulls his finger out.

"..you." he thrusts two in and you almost scream. he quickly reaches with his other hand to cover your mouth. he continues to finger you and you try your best to keep quiet. you suddenly hear your stop up next.

"huh, looks like we have to get off soon." he pulls out and puts your underwear back in place. he raises his finger to his mouth and licks it.

"this boy- holy shit stop being so hot." you thought. he stands up as the door opens. you quickly ran out with him.

"hurry now, y/n. we have a 'study session' today. and it's gonna be a long one." he says as he walks in front of you.

"THIS MAN-" you thought.

--------------

hi wait are you guys ok with a kuroo x reader story pls and thank you