m e e t p t. 2

"Oh, yeah, I would love to!!" you said, excited.

"Ok, but like, they're kinda judgy, so you gotta prepare." he replied.

"What do you mean 'prepare??'" you asked, nervously.

"No, no it's not a big deal. It's just that they sound strict but I swear they're great." he reassured.

"Ok, ok, good." you sighed.

You guys went to so many places. From going to get ice cream to going out to the mall and went window shopping. You were just happy that you were with him and he clearly felt the same.

"Oh, baby, what do you wanna do after all this?" he asked. You guys were already almost home.

"B-baby?? Since when did you call me that??" you said, all flustered. You were startled at the fact that he called you 'baby.'

"What, Do you not like it??" he asked in an offended tone as a joke.

"No, no I like it.." you replied, still blushing really hard.

"Ehhh, she likes itttt~" he teased.

"Shh, stop." you said as you lightly hit him. He giggled. By the time he stopped teasing you, you were already by your place.

"Ok, I'll go now, Y/n." he said.

"What? No, no, you also have to say bye to my mom," you said.

"She'll be upset if she didn't hear a proper goodbye from you." you continued.

"Ok, fine, fine, move, where is she?" he said as he softly pushed you aside, jokingly. You followed him inside.

"Mom, where are you??" you yelled. She didn't answer.

"She's not here, dummy dummy." he said as he softly pat your head.

"Ok, sorry, I didn't knoww." you said, blushing. ]

"Anyways, now that we're alone, why don't we have more fun here?" he said in a teasing way.

"Oi, oi, what do you mean??" you asked as you started getting nervous.

"Oh you know, let me just.." he cut himself off and he started walking towards you and started hugging you. You instantly hugged him back.

"Why don't we stay like this for a while?" he said in a low, whispering tone while he started making his way the couch, still hugging you. He lied down, making you automatically be on top of him.

"A-akaashi-?" you raised your head to ask what was going on until he pulled your head towards him and started kissing you. You obviously started kissing him back, because why wouldn't you?

He pulled back and looked at you.

"You love me, don't you?" he asked. You looked at him, confused.

"Akaashi, what are you saying? Of course I love you, what made you think I don't??" you said in a slightly upset tone.

"Nothing. Just wanted to make sure." he said as he rested his head back and closed his eyes.

"Well, I am your soulmate, aren't I?" he said. You nodded in agreement.

"Thing is, my mother doesn't approve of this society." he said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" you asked.

"She doesn't believe in the soulmate thing. She's trying to find to find someone else for me. Someone that doesn't match the initials that are on me." he explained

"Then why did you ask if i wanted to see your parents in the first place?" you brought up.

"I wanted you to meet my dad first, since he's less strict than my mom. She's the only obstacle that's in the way." he said.

"Also, I have another thing to tell you.." he continued.

---------------

n e ways hi yall its been a while MDJOWFWFAO

also this sucks and it was rlly rushed im so sorry 👁👄👁