m e e t

You, Akaashi and your mom all sat down on the table.

"Wahhhh, the food looks so good~" Akaashi said as he looked at all the food laid out on the table.

"I cooked most of these, you knowww." you said, proudly.

"NO YOU DIDN'T STOP LYING." your mom chimed in. Akaashi laughed and you pouted.

"I mean, she ain't wrong.." you thought.

"You seem like such a nice person, Ms. L/n." he said.

"Why, thank you! You seem like gentleman, yourself." she said. Akaashi laughed.

"Anyways, before we eat, why don't you call your dad to eat with us, Y/n?" your mom asked. You nodded and head upstairs to get your dad. He was in your parent's room, still playing on his phone.

"Why is my dad so into playing games-?" you thought.

"Oh, Y/n. Is Agashee here?" your dad asked.

"Yeah. And dad, don't be like Bokuto and say it like that. It's Akaashi. You're turning more and more into him everytime." you emphasized.

"Me and Boku are one. We're like the same person." he said as he stood up to go downstairs with you.

You, Bokuto and Yamaguchi all knew each other since you were little. Tsuki became friends with you in sixth grade, after he became friends with Yamaguchi. Your dad was the closest with Bokuto while your mom loved Yamaguchi and Tsuki.

You came to see your mom and Akaashi already getting along and you smiled at the sight of it. Your dad sat down and smiled at Akaashi.

"You must be Akaashi. You sure are a handsome one." your dad said as he smiled.

"Ahh, thank you. sir~" Akaashi laughed.

"Ok, anyways, let's dig in, shall we? While we do that, why don't you continue telling us more about yourself, 'Kaashi!" your mom said as you all ate.

------------------

After lunch, your mom went to go get a few things from the store and your dad was getting ready for work. You and Akaashi decided to play Mario Kart on the T.V.

"Holy, do you play this a lot??" you asked as you struggled to steer the wheel.

"No, this like, my second time playing it." he said as he effortlessly won.

"EHHH?? ARE YOU SURE??" you yelled. He nodded and laughed as he admired his own victory.

"What's with all the yelling?" your dad asked as he came down.

"We were playing Mario Kart." you said as you and Akaashi both looked at him.

"Ohhhhh, who won??" he said as he looked at the screen.

"I did." Akaashi said, proudly.

"heY STOP BRAGGING, WILL YA??" you said as you aggressively turned around.

"YAHH, THAT'S MY BOY." your dad yelled as he went to go give Akaashi a hi-five. They both laughed.

"It's fun seeing them getting along already, huh?" you thought.

"Anyways, I'm heading off to work, now. See you kids in a bit." he said. You both waved goodbye as he left.

"It's funny how I can earn your dad's praise by just winning one simple game." he said.

"Yeah, he's pretty competitive when it comes to video games. He gets aggressive sometimes, too. I remember I was trying play Minecraft once and then one day, when I was at school, he went in my world and destroyed like, half my stuff." you said, sadly.

"Oh my gosh, really?? That must've hurt.." he said. He sounded genuine.

"Yeah. But it's ok, I put a TNT in his world once." you said as you let out an evil laugh.

"Holy shit, y'all are brutal to each other. I would NOT want to mess with you guys." he said as he laughed with you.

You guys played another round of Mario Kart and once again, he won without trying.

"Oh, by the way, Y/n, my parents also came home, recently. Maybe you also wanna meet them-?" he mentioned.

"What?? Really?? I'll be glad to meet them!" you exclaimed.

"Hahhh, that's good. They've been wanting to meet you for so long now." he said. You were relieved at the fact that his parents actually are ok with meeting you.

After playing a lot of games, both of you were obviously tired at this point. He decided to walk over to you and he decided to sit down beside you. He then laid his head on your lap and you were startled.

"I'll stay here for a while. G'night~" he teased.

"A-AKAASHI-" he put his finger to your lip to cut you off. You eventually let him stay on your lap and you started stroking his hair, gently.

"Your hair's so soft, 'Kaashi." you said as you kept touching it.

"Yours also looks soft. It's so shiny that it scares me sometimes." he replied.

"YOUR SCARED OF MY HAIR??" you said as you started to feel out your own hair. He laughed at your reaction.

You guys were talking for a bit more until you heard the door click. It was your mom.

"Hey, you guys shouldn't be too lovey dovey here. Do it somewhere else, will you?" your mom said as she walked in.

"You and dad do it all the time so why can't we do it??" you replied as both you and Akaashi look up to look at her.

"It's 'cuz we're married~" she said in a teasing type of tone.

"Wow, so just 'cuz your married?? Come on 'Kaashi, let's get married." you said, jokingly.

"Alright, let's gooo~" he replied as you both stood up.

"HEY HEY Y'ALL ARE SEVENTEEN." your mom yelled.

"We were jokinggg." you and Akaashi said at the same time as you all laughed.

Your mom ended letting you guys hang out and go places and so you did.

"So, Y/n, you're gonna be able to meet my parents, right?"

-----------------------------

hi im back gsdkjfiwfiwb

another kinda bad chapter buh liek here you go bfbfubfwuwfb

*not proof read*