Your PSI ability

Liam- 
Green, Liam is fascinated by your intelligence, he is always on the edge of his seat waiting to see what bit of world-altering knowledge you're going to drop next. You are naturally curious and Liam loves to try and answer your questions 

Chubs-
Blue, you guys make a great team, while Chubs handles the planning you use your powers to put the plan into action (whether it's escaping from skip tracers or stealing cookies) your control is pretty good but sometimes when you're emotional or when you're sleeping you make things float.

Cole-
Yellow, you no longer struggle to control your powers and Cole is always ridiculously proud of you when you use them effectively in training or on the field. 

Clancy: 
Blue, at first, he was annoyed by his feelings for you because he thought you were too 'average' for him but after he got to know you he realized that you two had a lot in common and that you were pretty unique.

Jude-
Red, you have a lot of trouble controlling your powers but you know Jude is always right by your side. He helps you stay grounded and his cheerful attitude is a much-needed light in your life. 

Ruby: 
Orange, Neither of you could believe you found someone else that was an Orange and you are constantly trying to control your abilities. Both of you were ecstatic to realize that you couldn't accidentally use your power on the other. 

Vida: 
Red, She loves that you have such a fiery personality and she absolutely loves arguing (flirting) with you although she is careful not to push you too far. 

Nico: 
Yellow, you were in testing with Nico and Clancy as a comparison, a sort of middle ground between opposite ends of the color scale. That's how you met and after everything you went through you never left each other's side. 

Gabe: 
You're not PSI, you were too old to get IAAN but your brother was red and he got taken away. You spent your life trying to help kids and that's how you and Gabe met. You may not have superpowers but you're a good shot. 

Lucas:
Red, you and Lucas met in the training program and he's the only thing that really kept you sane through it all.