Chapter 7 - Friends and Fights

POV: Toritsuka

Y/n and I were sitting together again with her leaning up against me with my arms around her. I don't know why but I always loved playing with her (h/c) hair. She didn't seem to mind it so I'd twirl it around my finger or pet it. 

Of course there's much more I want to do but she'd kill me if I even attempted to do or say anything. Although who knew just having a girl in your arms was amazing. 

I hear her lightly start to snore and realize she's fallen asleep.

Am I really that boring?

I kiss her on the cheek and pick her up to lay her on my bed again.

Is this gonna be a thing now? Because as much as I like having her over, sleeping on the floor is godawful. And how does she fall asleep so easily? 

I start to grab some extra blankets for the floor again. I'm about to set them down when-

"You were right." Y/n whispers.

I turn around quickly surprised to hear her voice.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You didn't do anything." She explained.

"WHY WOULDN'T YOU BELIEVE ME?" I shout disappointed to think she'd think I'd make a move.

"Calm down Toritsuka." Y/n tried to comfort me.

I walk away from her and sit against the wall with my head between my legs. 

I know it's my fault for having pervert tendencies and sure I've thought about doing those things to y/n but I'd never actually do them if she wasn't okay with it. I just want to cry. 

"Toritsuka.." Y/n starts. I hear a bit of movement and then an arm around my shoulder. "I'm sorry. It was so stupid of me to do something like that. I really didn't mean to hurt you."

"Well you did." I inform her obviously hurt.

I start to tear up and I feel both her arms around me now.

"I'm so sorry." She whispers to me. "I can't believe I made you cry I am so awful."

She caresses my hair and kisses the top of my head. 

"I'm sorry." She whispers again and I feel a tear hit my head. "I promise to trust you Toritsuka. I don't want to hurt you ever again.

She squeezes me tighter and it makes me feel a lot better. We stay like this for a long time in silence until I decide to break it.

"It's okay." I turn around and look at her. I notice her eyes are very red from crying. "I believe you." 

We continue to hold each other close until we both fall asleep..

POV: Y/N

I'm such an idiot. I never should've tricked Toritsuka like that. We made up but I still feel terrible. 

It's the next day and we're sitting in class. Toritsuka is actually taking notes and I'm the one who's all spaced out. He's so focused on school for once he doesn't seem to notice my lack of work. 

It's almost lunch time. Maybe getting some food in my system will  help me focus better.

15 minutes later and after a ton of loud stomachs noises, it was lunch time. Toritsuka and I walked to the cafeteria together. As we were walking there, there was this girl with long blue hair who had this golden aura around her.

Is the lack of food making me imagine things?

She walks right past us but then looks over her shoulder. She has a surprised expression on her face and walks towards us.