Chapter 21 - Valentine's Chocolate

POV: Toritsuka

"Well, well, now what is this?" I ask y/n holding a lavender heart shaped container.

"Shut up." She says smiling giving me a small punch in the arm.

I open it up and find valentine's chocolates inside.

"Oh wow! I have never seen such beautifully made chocolate! How amazing! Thank you so much sexy." I smirk.

Y/n blushes immensely at being called sexy and hesitates to respond. "Y-you helped me make this s-stupid."

"I'm not stupid." I smirk. "Come here. I wanna love you up."

Y/n blushes again but walks over to me. I hold out my hands for her and she embraces me.

"You're so adorable." I whisper in her ear and lightly kiss it.

"St-stop." She says referring to the compliment.

"And why shouldn't I compliment my beautiful girlfriend?" I ask giving her a squeeze. "You're just so  perfect. I mean sure you hit me and call me names but I know you don't do it because you hate me-"

Y/n slaps my arm. "If you keep saying all these nice things I'm going to self-destruct."

"Make me." I whisper and pull her even closer to me.

She looks at me and I nod my head. I kiss her on the lips passionately. I can feel a smile creeping upon her lips as I continue to kiss her. She holds on to me and I blush.

Her boobs are touching my chest. Sure, we're both fully clothed but still...

I try to suppress more dirty thoughts that start to flood my brain but it's useless.

I really hope Saiki isn't nearby. 

Eventually our lips part and y/n snuggles her head into my chest. 

"I love you Reita." She says quietly.

"I love you t- wait- you-you love me?" I say a little shocked by the words that just came out of her mouth.

"Y-yeah." She says trying to stay serious but her face was turning red. "O-of course I do. I mean, I've never felt like this before."

I give her a look and her face falls.

"Not like that ya pervert." She exclaims with a smile on her face.

I can't believe she didn't hit me for that...

"I just really care about you. You were the first person to ever take an interest in me. Even though your reasons were probably perverted, I really appreciated you reaching out to me." She smiles at me.

"Wow why would I ever think anything perverted? Do you even know me at all?" I joke and give her a wink.

"You're so weird." She says snuggling up against me again.

"What's up with you today?" I ask a little suddenly. "You're all cuddly and cute. Well, you're always cute. Actually cute isn't the right word. More like sexy. You're usually hella sexy-"

"Your point?" She asks cutting me off.

"Chill out." I laugh and she tries to keep a straight face as she gives me a death stare. "My point is, you're acting weird. Not a bad weird. Just out of the ordinary."

Instead of replying with words, she starts to kiss me.

And the perverted thoughts come crawling back.

Surprisingly, she slips her tongue into my mouth and I let her.

Is this a dream? When did this girl get so sexy? And.. horny?