I see that she has her lunchbox with her, sitting on her desk. I lean over to Duncan, asking him to help me pull off this AMAZING prank. He agrees, eagerly.

He decides to start acting like an ass, because he knows what Greiner will do. She always pulls us into the hall to speak with us privately, trying to embarrass us.

Duncan pushes Greiner to the edge. "Mr. Andrews, lets you and I have a little chat," she says, motioning for him to follow her.

"Yes ma'am," he says, winking at me.

Once they're outside I make my move. I grab one of the frogs, rush over to the desk, open up her lunchbox, and stuff the nasty thing in.

However, I don't just set it in top. Oh no. I'm a freakin' GENUIS, and I open up her Tupperware container with salad, and place the frog right on top of the lettuce. I shut the lid quickly and zip the bag back up.

I do a little victory dance, gaining small cheers of appreciation from all of my buddies, and gasps of awe and horror from everybody else. I'm feeling pretty good about myself right about now.

Duncan comes back in and eyes me. I simply nod, letting him know that the job is done. He pumps his fist in excitement, and I grin.

I'm gonna be a legend at this school.

The next hour I have health. I decide to put two of the frogs that I have in the corner, on the floor. My health teacher is super laid back, so half the time he doesn't even stay in the classroom. I take one of the frogs, and I ask if anybody has a condom with them.

My man Marco doesn't disappoint. I put the frog in the condom as best as I can, and then I put that frog and another frog in a very questionable position on the floor. The amount of laughter from the class is insane.

We all have to try and school our faces before Mr. Werner gets back into class.

Once he comes in and does the lesson, we all just wait. After a few minutes of lecturing, he stops and crinkles his nose.

"Man it smells in here," he says, smelling the Formaldehyde. He starts looking around a little to see where the smell is coming from.

We're all snorting and snickering, trying to be quiet and not give it away.

"What's going on, guys?" Werner asks, getting suspicious.

Nobody says anything, so he gets up and looks around. He finally spots the two frogs in the corner. He lets out a chuckle before he can stop himself.

"Looks like I'm not doing my job correctly if that's how you think you put on a condom," he chokes, trying not to laugh again.

The class roars. Laughter is in ear splitting octaves, ricocheting off the windows.

"Seriously, who stole these from Kindon's class? I know he's dissecting today," he asks, looking around. Nobody rats me out—We're all completely silent.

"Not cool, guys. I'll call Kindon in a bit to see who's been in his class already. We'll figure this out."

Everyone is still silent, so he just shakes his head and throws the frogs in a bag.

I head to the next class, and it's math with Ms. Nettles. I have Duncan in this class, and he's already heard about health class. "How many do you have left?" He asks, excitement in his voice.

"Just one," I say, bummed. I wish I would've gotten more—This is so fun!!

We get in, and the stars have aligned—Ms. Nettles isn't in the room, yet.

I put the frog quickly on the chalkboard, making it hold a piece of chalk.

Classic.

We sit down, and the class is roaring. There's no way of settling them down before she gets in.

She comes in, immediately annoyed that we're being so loud.

"Enough, class," she warns as she walks over to her desk to take attendance. Once that's done, she stands up and goes to the chalkboard to start the lesson. She's staring at her notes as her hand reaches for the chalk... grazing the frog.

Once she realizes what she's touching, Ms. Nettles lets out a blood-curdling scream as she backs up, tripping over her chair, and falling on the ground.

The class goes wild. I have tears streaming down my face. I don't care if I get caught, this is the best moment of my life. I'm dying.

"Wh, wh," she can't even get the words out. She's so upset, that she actually starts to choke up.

She silently walks out of the room for a minute, trying to collect herself. Once she comes back she gets on the phone. I'm still not worried about it. She has no idea it's me.

A little while later, Mr. Werner, my health teacher, comes up to check on Ms. Nettles. Crap! I totally forgot that they're dating.

Mr. Werner narrows his eyes as he scans the room. "I've got it narrowed down to 4," he says as he rolls his eyes, giving her a hug and leaving.

Dang. The four are me, a girl, and two other guys that were in my last class.

She finally starts the lesson, still very upset.

Still worth it!

Next is lunch—I go and sit by my big group of friends. They're all going insane, as the word about my morning has trickled down to everyone.

We're watching Mrs. Greiner start to eat her lunch, and I'm so excited that I feel like I could tinkle.

Our school has an actual teacher's lounge, but they also have a table in the cafeteria where teachers take turns each week eating at, monitoring.

This is where my story gets interesting. Unfortunately for me, not only is Greiner monitoring lunch, but so are Kindon and Werner. I figured I'm going down, so I just sit back and watch the show.

She opens up her lunchbox, still chatting. She doesn't even notice as she opens up the Tupperware. She still hasn't noticed as she gets her fork, stabbing the lettuce. You'd think by now this daffy lady would watch what she's doing, but nope—She's stabbed a part of the frog, and brings it to her mouth.

That's right, folks. This dumb teacher actually took a bite out of the dead frog.

I'm dead

Done

I'm gonna be as stiff as the frog when mom gets done with me.

My teacher took a bite outta' the frog—You can't make this stuff up.

I'm laughing so hard, I might've peed a little. My table is hysterical, immediately incriminating ourselves.

Greiner screams an awful, horrifying scream, scaring the crap outta the other teachers and everyone else sitting there. Werner looks at our table and immediately scans the group, his eyes locking on me. Then he says something to Kindon and Greiner, who both nod and look over at me.

Werner says nothing as he gets up and comes over. I know what's coming. They narrowed it down even more...just me.

He gets to me and is glaring hard. The cool health teacher is now replaced by a ferocious one.

Oops

"Let's go, tough guy," he says as he motions for me to follow him.

"It's been nice knowing ya, guys," I say to my friends as I follow him to the office...To my impending doom.