I've been watching her for a while. She was the only one who didn't pay attention to me, she treated me like a normal person. Everyone was scared of me. She came up to me and took me to a room, and she did everything make me feel better. I made sure she got home alright.

   I've had decided she will carry my children. We will get married. We will grow old together forever and ever. She belongs to me. No body can go near her without getting killed. Tonight is when I will fuck her hard and cum in her womb. We will be starting our family tonight. I want 11 or 13 kids.

  We are in the car and making our way to my penthouse. Once we were in the lobby, I tugged her to the elevator. I slammed her against the wall and claimed her lips. So soft. The elevator dinged. I grabbed her and dragged her to the room. I unlocked the door and slammed her back against the wall again.

Warning

Steamy scene up ahead.⚠️

  I started to move lower. I'm kissing the top of her tits. I tore her dress apart. She didn't have a bra on, only her lacy panties. I sucked on her nipple. These tits are going to be heavy and bigger, when she gets pregnant.

"Mhm. Please." She moaned.

"Please what?" I said.

"Please fuck me!" She moaned out. I smirked and threw her over my shoulder. I slammed the door open and placed her on the bed. I undressed as fast I can, I want to be inside pounding into her.  I ripped her panties. I aligned my cock on her pussy. I look at her.

"Baby, once I'm inside you, I won't be soft and easy, I will be rough and be going harder. This is your only warn-" I was stopped mid sentence. My babygirl placed herself on my cock. We both moaned at the sensation.

"Mhm, fuck daddy, please, please move." She moaned. I nodded. I went slow at first. I want her to be use to my size. After 5 minutes I started to go harder.

"Fuck please." She begged. I thrusted upwards needing my cock to be in her womb. I love the way her big tits would bounce. I love stretch marks on her body. I love everything about her.

   I placed my hand on her stomach, I could feel myself moving in and out. I grabbed her hand placed it on her stomach. She gasp feeling my length in her.

" yes, daddy please I'm about to Cum, please!" She begged. I felt myself tighten as well.

"Cum, my slut." I growled. I felt her juices, I thrusted into very hard. I let out ropes of cum into her.  I could see a bump at the bottom of her stomach.  That's my cum filling her up. I dont care if she is full. I need to get her pregnant.

I flipped her on all fours. " Please, I can't take anymore, I'm full." She said.

"I don't care." I said and thrusted into her warm pussy. I pushed her head into the pillows. I grabbed her wrists and places her hands on her back. My hand raised and smacked her ass with each thrust. I grabbed her hair and tugged it back. There is a mirror in front of us.

  I put there on purpose earlier, knowing I was going to fuck her tonight.  Her eyes were closed and her mouth was opened. Her loud beautiful moans filled the room with the sound of our skin slapping together.

"Daddy, please, it's to much!" She yelled. I ignored her, her eyes were now open staring at the mirror. My head went down to her neck, and I began to suck all over her neck. 

"Please, I'm about to Cum again." She moaned.

"Hold it" I groaned

"I can't hold it! " she moaned louder.

"I said fucking hold it slut. We don't want your pussy to be bruised now." I said. After 10 minutes, I needed to Cum.

"Cum, slut. You mine now and forever. I cummed into you. The hickies on your neck say it all." I said. I bursted into her again.

"Mhm." She moaned feeling my warm cum in her. I pulled out. Our cum was dripping out of her. I thrusted into her making sure to push the cum deeper into her.

"Oh, baby. Your my cumslut. You look sexy with cum in you and you soaking the bedsheets. Our baby, will be beautiful. You will be glowing while carrying our baby." I said and smiled at her sleeping body.

  I pulled her to me. I picked her up and sat her on my semi-hard cock. I bounced her gently. Her eyes opened a little, but shut quickly. I layed her head on my shoulder. I began to thrust harder and harder into her already swollen pussy. The bump on her tummy grew a little. Damn, I hope we have twins, because I'm going to keep filling her up until she gets pregnant.

I cummed into her and she as well cummed. My hand moved to her ass and slapped it hard. I made sure my cock was still in her. This way she won't leave me. If she does. I know where she lives, she will get punished.

"Good night, my beautiful wife." I whispered and kissed her full lips.

I hope she doesn't leave me.

◇◇◇◇◇◇(A/N◇◇◇◇◇◇

HEY, LOVERS. ITS BEEN A WHILE. I KNOW, WHAT THE FUCK ALREADY. I AM ON MY PERIOD. I FELT THE URGE TO THIS. ALSO IF YOU GUYS WANT GO CHECK OUT MY BOOK 'HIS QUEEN' ITS A SOMEWHAT THW SECOND BOOK OF THE SERIES. I AM REWRTIING THIS BOOK. AND THIS BOOK WILL NOT HAVE THE SEX GIFS. BECAUSE IT GOT A LITTLE TO MUCH FOR ME AND TOOK A LOT OF MY STORAGE. BUT ANYWHORE.

PLEASE, VOTE AND COMMENT.

BYE, LOVERS