♬ 𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊

┏━━━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━━━┓

Levi X Female!Reader Fanfiction

Every Song was Meant for You

Written by Kaltsyfer

┗━━━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━━━┛

Привет (privyet: hello) folks, kalts here! I was previously known as shikuro_13. Ber months are already starting now, isn't it? And so is my new version of Levi x Reader book!

I dedicate this whole book to Levis_Kiwi
for private-messaging me just to encourage me to continue on writing, they even mentioned me on one of their chapters of their story just to help me with my book! They were reading my book before and since I deleted the fic, they never got the chance to even finish it.

I am also reading their Levi x Reader: His Secret Keeper, it is an awesome book and so as the author; I highly recommend it! It's packed with mystery, thriller, fluff, romance, and (here comes the juicy stuff) smut. I oftentimes do wonder how did they create smut chapters though, and I secretly idolize their writing (oops).

To be clear, I am writing because it's my hobby, considered as a passion, and a great dream of mine. My sole purpose on writing fanfictions is to share my own voice and imaginations to other people. Additionally, writing books in fanfiction is also a tool for me to improve my writing; it serves as my practicing ground where I can practice to write my own novels.

Please don't criticize me or say something rude since I am still practicing to improve my creative writing skills. I am clearly aware about my flaws and all, but don't say anything offending against my writing, it's unpleasant. And it might be not that obvious, but English is not my first language. I am a bilingual individual (I know three languages, I mean, the other one is a dialect). Expect errors throughout the book, and please be nice or polite about letting me know.

The original version of this book was deleted, due to some negative comment that I have accepted. I tend to take things seriously, and my story ended up deleted. It was a hasty reflex of mine without any critical thinking, and I highly regretted it. And now, I'm getting back on my tracks, starting from scratch.

Regarding the updates, I would be updating this in random on a single week or two. Please be minded since I have other pending books to finish, too and well…studies is killing me. I also kinda forget updating sometimes, and most of the time, I'm really lazy on editing parts, resulting on late updates. Kindly add this book in your library to keep in touch with the updates!

As the book is updating slow, nonetheless it is worthwhile the wait. I would be creating lengthy chapters and well… edited ones too, so that there would be no confusion and any weird word that you'd encounter; if so you do, please inform me and comment in an inline comment. About the chapters' length, they would be not less than 3,000 words. The good thing is that I have found someone to be my beta… for free! It's kinda awkward tho, since he's my classmate and well… a really blunt critic (and really good at that). So, I hope that it would be worth for you to read my book!

I won't be putting any unnecessary author's note on the chapters unless it is necessary. I would be posting wether when I would be updating soon or any kind of news regarding the fic on my message board.

I love reading comments from readers, it's just I find your opinions and all, sometimes, it's funny. Without more further ado, please continue onto the next page.

That's all, thank you!

»»————- - ————-««

© 2020 Every Song was Meant for You by kaltsyfer on Wattpad