Introduction ówò

Author: I don't really do an introduction in any of my published stories, so sorry if I am bad at introducing this story. ÓwÒ

And sorry for my bad english and grammar. QwQ
__________________________

"Let's gamble" is basically like kakeguri (I am inspired by that anime) but countryhumans ver. They gamble for money, to pay of their dept and controls the losing country (like getting conquered by a country).

Rules

Countryhumans are able to play whatever game they want to win, it depends on their enemy's if they want to play who's game.

Sometimes player can play for fun/don't take the game seriously, and most of the time "it is war".

They can also team up with someone who wants to challenge the player's enemy, who ever won with a fellow team on their side, their enemy's bet will increase and loss more than the money they bet. The same goes to the teamed countries.

They can stop a game whenever someone wants, but they need a reason.

Story all about

(The story is already explained at the story's description)
UN wanted peace and quiet for a long time, he has been working in the casino for years. He own the casino which they call "Gambling war", UN wants the casino to close so no more countries struggling and get into despair.

He can't close the casino for an only reason, so he hired five countries to help him. The plan was to win every game and take the money they won to the owner (since they got the money there) and make the countries leave. But their mission has a time limit, let's see how they'll manage to do this in 5 weeks.

Desclaimer

Maybe a little offensive
Wrong grammar or spellings
Swearing
Gambling games
The platform and things that is happening is all fictional but the history is not.
Sorry for any wrong history timeline or how I describe it.
more...

I don't really know how the games goes, I'll try re-searching some. I'll also put some original(?) games that I play, I'll often mention what games the character's playing cause in my country we call some of them in different words that might confused some readers.

The arts that will be shown in this book soon, is own by me, probably some of my artwork will be inspired by an existing photo but I won't be mention the picture beacause of laziness.

(Third reich, USSR, etc?)
They will not be mentioned in this book for reason, the countryhumans' flag will be their modern flag. But the games will be like events of ww1 and 2 or between two or more countries against another, even thought that there's no TR, USSR, JE, etc their modern countryhumans will still have their attitude/behavior.

Main characters/countries info

Name:USA/United States of America
Nicknames: Ame, Meri, Joe,
Gender: Male
Age:???
Height: 5'11

Name:France
Nicknames: Francis, Fran, Baguette lover(...)
Gender: Female
Age:???
Height: 5'5

Name:Russia
Nickname: Ruski, Rus
Gender: Male
Age:???
Height: 6'1

Name: China
Nickname: Chi, Chi chi, Nana (idk why)
Gender: Female
Age;???
Height: 5'9

Name:UK/United Kingdom
Nicknames: UK, Britan, Brit, old man (<-America)
Gender:Male
Age:???
Height: 5'8
_______________
More countries

(Suggesting countries is open) uwu

___________________________
Now that's the end, I hope yall will like the story that's soon be told.