The days-3

3rd person p.o.v

Japan walk out of the casino with her fist out. She got in her car and started driving to her place, it was already late at night and her place was pretty dark.

She lived with her brother but he was out of town because of important business.

She parked her car outside, got out and walk toward her front door. It was hard to see since she live the "middle of nowhere" as they say, the lights were off and no light but with her fox abilities she able to get in.

Turned on the lights and changed into her sleeping clothes. She prepared herself with food, she sat down and  thanked for the food.

Japan felt miserable, nobody who can have a little chat before bed. It was dead quiet, she has no neighbors. She quiet missed those times.

Flashback

"Japan!" A voice from outside kept on calling her over and over because she wouldn't let anyone in nor let herself out.

*groan* "go away" She yelled all the way from her bedroom window, she then close the window and then procide to do her stuffs. All of a sudden someone is knocking on her doors.

"Can you let me in?" Japan got really annoyed so she came down and opened a crack. When she peek at the small crack she sees a red white and blue country "What do you have to offer"?

They didn't have anything on them but they said "I got nothing but I have something to tell you". "Neth that's not going to help, bye" Japan slowly close the door but Netherland hold it just in time. "I have something." They said while pulling something out of their pocket, "nani is that?" Japan ask.

"It's something we Europeans play, are you interestend in joining us? You could let me in for more information." Netherland gave Japan a big smile. Japan open slight of the door, she look around before letting the Netherlands in.

She shuts the doors behind and turn on the lights "ok what do you want?" Japan ask. "I just want to hang out and play some games outside of the casino." Neth said, Japan was curious about the "casino".

"What's this casino you say, what have you all been doing there?" Japan didn't knew the casino was still running since she have been indoors for a very long time "you know we gamble stuffs there and I decided to play with a newbie.", Japan gave him a death stare "I'm not a newbie Neth, I just got tired and just want to take a break.".

Netherlands apologized since he didn't know Japan use to go there "well we can still play here a practice some new games, you know a lot has change new rules, new games, new everything".

"Yeah I don't mind of playing here, I kinda forgot some of the games I use to play there." Japan looked at the bag he brought. Netherland was glad and quickly ran to a nearby table and set up the chosen game.

"Wanna? I'll teach you." He smile, Japan smiled back and sat down across from his. Japan grin and said "Gyanburu shiyou"!

Japan p.o.v

This brings back a lot of good and bad memories but it feels good.

Hours of playing my old self has came back to take over, "Japan how did you-" I chuckled and answered "I don't know, I just know".

"Your answer is more confusing than your gameplay" we laughed but then I check the time "I think it's getting pretty late, I think we should call it a day. You got a long way to go." I said.

Netherland nodded "yeah I should get going now, it was nice playing with you." His stood up and started walking toward the door, before closing the door behind him he turned around and said "I hope to see you back at the casino".