"Even I don't trust them but they sounded honest about it...... And I think I kind of went too far. " Khushi voiced out her regret of being harsh on them.

"Don't feel bad that you were harsh on them..... They deserved it and until I am absolutely sure I can trust them...... We must not let them closer to us........." Arnav said and Khushi nodded "When are you meeting Payal?" Arnav asked.

"After the fashion show...... And she has to also know about her step mother's crimes before the arrests are made. " Khushi replied and both went back to the hall and continued with their series.

RM.

Manohar and Nk got home only to find the entire family having their dinner and they looked at them in disgust.

This didn't go unnoticed by all as Manohar and Nk sat down to have their dinner.

Akash cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention.

"Well as you all know..... Tomorrow is the fashion show which will put my enemies and critics to shame when they see my designs and when I win the competition...... I want all of you to dress your best because all eyes will be on us..... Tomorrow I prove to the world that I am better than Arnav. " Akash boasted and Payal cringed inward but put on a smile and Nk and Manohar rolled their eyes at his statement.

Nani, Anjali and Mami were happy about how they are going to flaunt tomorrow.

" Akash......Don't count you eggs until they hatch ....... Your designs maybe good but don't forget about Antar........ I know they will leave no stone unturned to be the best because they are the best after Arnav and not you. " Manohar said and Akash fumed in anger and stood up from the table and left.

"Hello hi bye bye....... Is Arnav your son or Akash...... I believe in my son and that all that matters. " Mami said annoyed.

" Manohar......Stop supporting Arnav because he is not worth it..... He betrayed us for that whore..... He don't deserve your love...... Instead of supporting Akash you are against him. " Nani said in anger and disappointment.

"And because he is my son that why am not in support of his wrong doings...... This Akash is not my son but he is someone else....... A hypocrite who cleverly deceived us all with his quiet nature...... I don't know him...... You better let him know that Karma is real and what goes around comes around....... His critics are waiting to bounce on him if he doesn't win and I know he won't win....... Stop giving him false hope...... He is digging his grave without even knowing. " Manohar yelled and stood up and left having enough of their stupidity.

"You know something...... I believe Khushi is innocent and Shyam is the fraud...... Where is he now? ....... Let me guess on one of his so called trips or in bed with one of his numerous lovers. " Nk said and Anjali fumed in anger.

"Enough Nk..... I won't let you disrespect my husband..... He is working hard for me and here you are doubting him. " Anjali yelled and Payal scoffed turning everyone's attention on her.

"Really..... He is working hard and yet leeching off my husband's money...... Anjali fumed hearing her taunt and was about to retort. " And before you dare insult me remember I can kick you on the streets in a blink of an eye...... So don't try. " Turning to Natasha. "Come on Natasha...... We had to prepare for tomorrow. " She concluded and walked out with Natasha trailing behind and Nk followed next.

"Did you see that Nani...... She dare threaten me...... I will make her pay dearly for this. " Anjali said in anger and limped away to her room leaving Nani and Mami behind.