Both laughed seeing their scared expression.

"You are very good Payal..... See how scared they are of you. " Natasha laughed.

"They thought I will be the silent in law who will endure their stupid whims and abuse and not stand up for myself........ This is just the beginning or their humiliation." Payal said in anger and walked away with Natasha to the kitchen.

Arshi's House.

Khushi and Arnav were cuddled with each other and eating popcorn  whilst watching money heist when the door bell rang.

Both looked at each other confused because Mr Roy and Aman will never ring the bell since they were now leaving with them had their own spare keys.

"Arnavji....... Are you expecting someone? " Khushi asked and Arnav shook his head no and stood up and move to the door as Khushi waited in the hall and was about to pop a couple of popcorn in her mouth when she heard Arnav bellow in anger making her flinch and she rushed to the door only to find Arnav fuming in anger and followed his gaze only to find NK and Manohar with their head bowed.

"What the hell are you to doing here? " Arnav asked in anger.

"Nannav..... Please don't be angry we just wanted to talk to you and Khushiji. " Nk replied in a hurt voice because this is the first time Arnav had spoken to him in such manner.

"I want nothing to do with you people so please leave. " Arnav bellowed making all of them flinch and that was when Nk and Manohar realised their silence has done a bigger damage in the trust Arnav had in them than they thought before.

Manohar looked up to find Khushi behind Arnav.

"Khushi bitiya...... Please listen to us. " Manohar begged and that was when Arnav realised her presence.

"Am sorry Mr Raizada...... I and my husband have nothing to listen from you and your nephew here...... You made you choice when you stood in silence as your son snatched my husband's hard work and my so called best friend doubted me and even questioned me...... I stand by my husband....... And I think it better for the two of you to leave. " Khushi said shocking all especially Arnav who thought Khushi's selflessness will make him give in to Manohar and Nk's demand.

Nk was hurt that Khushi was asking them to leave and so was Manohar who thought Khushi will make Arnav let them in and they can do what the came here to do.

Manohar sighed in defeat but was happy Khushi was standing by her husband.

"Am sorry if I disturbed the two of you...... I just wanted to apologize for my silence that day........ It wasn't because I sided with Akash........ I was just in shock at the allegations on Khushi and Akash and the family's betrayal....... I never chose Akash over you Arnav...... Just because he is my son doesn't mean I will stand by his wrongdoings....... Am sorry if I disappointed you in anyway. " Manohar said with is voice laced with pain and regret.

"Am also sorry Nannav, Khushiji...... It's just that I couldn't believe Shyam was capable of lying especially when everything made sense and even Payal and your mother and aunt supported him...... I was just so confused...... But after a lot of thinking I realised Shyam was a fraud and your family probably agreed with him to save Payal's marriage....... Am sorry if I hurt you both..... " Nk apologized and he walked out of the house with Manohar to their car and drove off.

Arnav closed the door after they disappeared and turned and hugged Khushi.

"I don't trust them Khushi..... What if they are in cahoots with Akash? " Arnav said as he broke the hug.