Depths 13

Pabalya na binitawan ako ni Lucifer sa gardenia. “What the fuck was that?!” sobrang sama ng tingin niya saakin.

I crossed my arms pretending not to care. “Obviously, kissing.” bagot kong sagot.

Mas lalong sumama ang tingin niya saakin. “Of course I fucking knew he kissed you! What I asked is what the fuck is that? He called you baby and said I love you too? And you confessed? What the fuck is happening?”

Walang gana ko siyang tiningnan. “What? Can't I call someone my baby? You have yours so there's no need for you to complain.” malamig kong saad.

Mukhang natigilan siya sa narinig. His fingers run through his hair. “L-love. What's the problem?” he asked softly at kaagad na naglakad papalapit saakin. He took his handkerchief at masuyong pinahiran ang labi ko. Hindi ako umimik.

Braden kissed me at the corner of my lips. Obviously Lucifer is behind me kaya naman nakikita niyang naghahalikan kami. Specially when Braden tried to move his head side to side as if I'm responding to his kisses. Manyak talaga.

“Nothing. And please, don't call me love. Braden will get mad if he hears you.”

Umigting ang panga niya. “Haven. I really can't understand you. Awhile ago we were okay and now?”

I sighed. “I'm just tired Lucifer and I think maybe we should refrain ourselves in seeing each other and aside from that I already have Braden as my boyfriend and you have a f-fiancee. Maybe we should stop this shit.”

Napaawang ang mga labi niya sa narinig.

“Are you ending us? The relationship between us?” kinunutan ko siya ng noo.

“Do we have a relationship? We just fucked countless times Lucifer that's all it.” kunot noong sambit ko.

His jaw clenched even more. “I am your first Haven.”

Ngumisi ako at dinilaan ang pang-ibabang labi ko. “And definitely not going to be my last.”

Mas lalong sumama ang tingin niya saakin. “I don't know what's happening to you love but I'll never ever let Braden have you. You're mine,” kalmadong sambit niya or rather he's trying to calm himself.

Walang gana akong umiling. “No one owns me. But you have someone who owned you so please stay the fuck away.”

Malakas na napabuntong hininga siya. “It's about me right that's why you're treating me like this?” he asked frustatedly.

Tinitigan ko siya bago inilayo ang tingin. Lucifer, no matter how handsome you are you're still an asshole.

“Haven answer me!” his voice raised.

“No. It's about me. Braden and I are dating already and I don't have any reason to have an intimate relationship with you because Braden can also give me the pleasure, the same pleasure that you're giving me.”

Isang malakas na singhap ang kumawala sa labi ko ng malakas ako nitong sinandal sa puno at sinakal. Pero hindi naman mahigpit. Mariin akong napatitig sa nga mata niya at may nakita akong kakaiba doon. Hindi ko alam kong namamalik mata lang ako pero biglang may nagkulay asul sa mga mata niya.

He leaned in to whisper on my ear using his bedroom voice. “Don't dare love. Don't you dare let that Braden motherfucker touch you.”

Itinaas ko ang isang kamay ko para hawakan ang pisngi niya dahilan para mapabalik ang tingin niya sa mukha ko. A cold smirked plastered on my lips. “He already did baby.”

He gritted his teeth even more. “I'm gonna kill that bastard.” malamig niyang saad bago ako tinitigan sa mga mata.

“And you, stop making me look like a fool. I know you more than you know yourself Haven. So don't push me to my limit. You wouldn't like it when I'm mad.” then he left.