𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

The vibes between Jimmy and I the last few days felt off

The vibes between Jimmy and I the last few days felt off. I don't know if it was what I said the other day that upset him, but he barely looked at me or spoke to me.

Today's Friday, so in a few hours we would all be gathered at Shanahan's house for my birthday party.

It was really nice of Shanahan to throw me a birthday party and all, but for some reason it just felt weird.

I wasn't excited for it at all, I knew it was gonna be a whole huge drama show. With Keiana, Jimmy, and Claire who knows what could go wrong.

Today I decided to spend practice in my office so I could mentally prepare myself for tonight. Claire of course joined me towards the end of practice.

"Soo you ready for your fancy birthday party tonight or what?" Claire asked me excitedly.

"Not really honestly." I answered her flatly.

"What? Why not? It's your birthday, and the NFC Championship game is in two days. Let loose and celebrate, you deserve it." Claire stated happily.

"Yeah but I don't want my birthday party to turn into a drama show." I said with a slight attitude.

"Why would your birthday party turn into a drama show?" Claire asked me curiously.

"Because.. Jimmy talked to me the other day." I admitted.

"Wait, what!? What did he say?" Claire asked me eagerly. I didn't wanna disappoint her, but I knew this wasn't the answer she was hoping for.

"When he saw me leave the field the other day he ran after me to tell me that nothing's going on with him and Keiana." I answered Claire seriously.

"Okay, am I missing something here? What's so bad about that?" Claire asked me curiously.

"There's nothing bad about it Claire, it's just not the sort if thing you wanna hear that doesnt follow an I love you." I stated sounding sorta irritated by her question.

"Oh, right.." Claire said softly.

"It honestly confused me that after our whole huge argument all he had to say to me was 'there's nothing going on between me and Keiana'. Like he broke up with me because I didn't tell him about Shanahan possibly wanting to trade him, so why wasn't that important enough to talk about? I don't know, it just all seems very fishy to me.." I stated skeptically as I looked at Claire.