"How long have you suspected it?" I asked. She thought about it and replied,

"For a month or so. I've missed two periods and I've been having morning sickness." I giggled and asked,

"If you are, are you going to be happy about it." She nodded her head immediately. I laughed at her quick answer and she stuck her tongue out at me. We were at the store now and I told Lilly to stay in the car. I ran into the store and to the woman section. There were so many tests! I grabbed four that looked the best and went to the cash register.

The woman at the register looked at the test then back to me. She got a dirty look on her face and I rolled my eyes, if only she knew. The lady ringed me up and I paid the total. Grabbing the bag I ran back to the car. I jumped into the car and threw the bag at Lilly.

"Why did you buy four" Lilly asked. I smirked and replied,

"Better safe then sorry." Lilly laughed.

"That didn't even make sense." I shrugged and looked back to the road. I speeded my way home, with Lilly yelling at me the whole time. When we got back to the house I dragged Lilly inside and up to my room. I shoved her in and locked the door, leading her to the bathroom I told her to take all of the tests.

After Lilly peed on all of the sticks she came out and we waited for what seemed like forever but was really only five minutes.

"Lets go look." I told her. She nodded her head and followed me into the bathroom. We walked over to the counter but Lilly turned away.

"I can't look." Lilly cried. I smirked and looked down at the sticks. They all read one thing. Positive. I shrieked and jumped up and down. This caused Lilly to look and wen she did she joined me in the jumping and shrieking. When we calmed ourselves down she said,

"Oh my! I'm pregnant!" I laughed and looked to her stomach. In a few months a large bump will be there. I'm gonna be an auntie!

"When are you going to tell Josh?" I asked. She got a serious look on her face and said,

"Right now." I nodded my head and followed her out. She led me downstairs and into the living room. Josh, Saxon, Reed, Winston and the twins were sitting on the couch watching tv. Lilly walked over to Josh and sat on his lap. She leaned close and whispered something in his ear. He froze for a few second then jumped up with Lilly in his arms.

"YES! YES!" He yelled. I laughed at him. The other boys were looking at him like he was crazy. He was still jumping around until he suddenly stopped. He put Lilly on the ground and stuck his head to her stomach.

"IM GONNA BE A DAD!!" He yelled. Realization was written on the other boys faces. I smiled at them and said,

"Congratulations." Josh looked to me and smiled a big, toothy smile. After ten minutes of Josh freaking out him and Lilly went up to there room. I sat on the couch, next to the twins and started to watch the tv. I slowly started to drift off, with one thing on my mind. This has been a really good day.

......

*Ashton's POV*

I woke up and realized I was in my bed, one of the boys must have put me here last night. I really didn't want to go to school but I knew I had no choice. I threw the blankets off of my legs and jumped out of bed, I stretched and listened to my back crack as I did.

Looking over at my clock I realized that its was already 7:20, school starts in twenty minutes! I scrambled into my bathroom, grabbing my stuff on the way. I literally took a five minute shower. Jumping out I dried my hair with a towel and then my body.