Best years of our life's

It's already 12 am and the guys are getting their tattoos from Izzy's garage as they would take turns as Bobby got in the chair first and took off his jacket and shirt getting his arm ready as Izzy would get the tattoo gun ready as Bobby would gulp and Izzy would begin to tattoo a medium size snowflake on Bobby's as time went by he made Bobby a sleeve with bad ass tats as so did the other get their tattoos as the guys were ready to leave as Liam would walk up to them and show them his tattoos. Heh yeah i got a rose tattoo and “i love the rose tattoo you got Pyro and lance that's bien cabron” Lance and Pyro thanked Liam as Izzy would grab his other car keys and opened the other garage door showing off his van.

“So guys it is 4 am and everything so wanna have fun till like when it becomes night cause I'm down”
Liam jumped like a little kid and got in the van as the others got excited and got in the van as Izzy got in the van he drove to the nearest bar Izzy parked the van and got out. “I'll be back in a second guys stay here” Scott would scoff and look at the others. “You know what guys I'ma say it all the dumb stuff that has been happening it's kinda fun ya know I'm glad we're friends and everything” Izzy would grab the beer from a friend that he bought illegally and got back in the van with 3 boxes of beer as toad would tear up abit as he would look at Scott.

“You mean it man...i never really had friends” Scott nodded as toad would hug Scott for a second as Bobby would chuckle and lance would look at the others and smiles as Liam would grab the beer and hand it to the other guys as Izzy began to drink and drive while the others began to drink and they would drive around different city's and neighborhoods as they pulled up in a club where their having a mic battle night as the guys got out the band almost drunk and walked in the club as Bobby saw people covering a good Charlotte song as Bobby would yell at them. “Boo you guys suck!” The people on the stage got mad and walked off the stage as Bobby got on the stage with the guys as they began to sing albums of Good Charlotte My Chemical Romance Sum-41 The offsprings Blink 182 and more  as 2 hours flew by and Izzy was driving the van following the guys as Bobby Toad Scott Liam Pyro and Lance we're skateboarding as the sun was slowly coming up and they pulled up to the brotherhood house and the woke up the girls and waited for them to get ready as the girls were ready and everything they got in the van with the guys as they drove almost going across all New York and going to malls buying clothes and going to arcade's and bars the time kept flying by it's already 3 pm in the afternoon as Liam looked at the guys and smirked.

“Hey um let's record a song on that album you made called East Coast Boyz” The guys screamed hell yeah as Liam grabbed his camera as they began to record the music video doing crazy thing's for 2 hours and they also changed clothes They were wearing leather jackets as Bobby changed things up a bit he is wearing a Jean jacket with leather sleeve leather pants with a bullet belt and shades as they were in a Joy ride as they blasted instrumentals of popular songs as Bobby began to sing best day of my life by American Arthuros and the others began to sing along because they were having the best day of their lives  slowly it turned night as Izzy dropped the guys and girls down back at the house as the girls went inside and Bobby began to think. “Well if we accidentally made a band we should at least like stay together for a couple of years ya know or something so we could succeed” Pyro chuckled and looked at Bobby. “How much I wanna like beat you in the stuff you do and I'ma agree with you let's stay together for a couple of years” The guys noded as the moon shined on them  as the time flew by them making music and doing show's all around the world as it never got old for them always having fun and making muisc like they always done so now five years later  now in the same location the moon shining on the guys now all adult's in their mid and late twenty's they would be talking-to each other as Scott would smile.

“So guys we made it so I'm thinking about something tho” Toad raised an eyebrow in confusion as the other looked at each other while Liam and Izzy arrived and Bobby would look at the others. “I think we should take a 2 year brake or something like that” Toad choked on his spit while the other nodded and Pyro would shake his head in agreement while scratching the back of his head. “Yeah i gotta go back to Vietnam Wanda wants me back home baldy” Liam and Izzy would pull the guys into a group hug and Izzy would smile. “I can't believe you guys made it and everything wow while me and Liam we make good money like a couple thousand here and there but wow guy heh” Liam noded as the guys laughed and began to get ready to go as toad got abit sad but didn't let the guys notice Quicksliver and Pyro said goodbye to the others as they flew away in the X-Jet as Liam and Izzy got in their mustang and drove away without saying anything at all as Scott got in his car and looked at lance Bobby and toad.

“Well guys it was nice ya know..and i needed this brake” Scott made the peace sign and drove away to Canada Bobby and lance and toad are the only ones left standing as lance prepared his skateboard and bobby got on his as he grabbed his speaker and put it in his bag blasting drak necessities by Redhotchillipepers ad toad slowly backed up. “Hey guys I'll just stay here in the house taking care of it you guys go ahead I'll see y'all in 2 years” Bobby and lance hugged toad as they skateboarded away to California couple of weeks later toad would be feeling lonely even though he keeps contact with the others as he sees them mature and see the others kids grow up slowly but he felt empty and depressed that he doesn't see his friends and no one visits him at all minus Izzy and Laim but that didn't make him happy much so one night he was ontop of the empire state building as he sang a song from his head and sent it to the group chat so they could at least add his last words in a song as toad would close his eyes would jump off the building as he falls and would look at the ground and him falling in the air he smiles abit and remembers the good times before he hits the ground. ”If I fall back down
You're gonna help me back up again
If I fall back down
You're gonna be my friend” Toad says as he hits the ground and dies.

(The end LMAO 😜)