Chapter 6 Fuck Fest

(WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT AND IT HAS BEEN RECOMMEND TO ME BY A FRIEND IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT SKIP THROUGH IT OR GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE) The girls would pull the guys away from them and take them to their rooms as Storm close quickslivers room door and close the blinds on his window as she would start taking off her clothes getting naked as quicksliver would be sitting in his bed as he got extremely hard as Strom would start to seduce quicksliver as quicksliver would take off his pants and underwear while starting to stroke his cock slowly as storm giggles. “It's so big” She said while Quicksliver blushes deeply as he would bite his bottom lip and put his cock in her mouth as Storm slowly began to suck now in Lance room he would be fucking kitty as kitty was in the cowgirl position just bouncing on his rock hard cock as she would be letting out loud moans.

“LANCE AHHH FUCK!~” As for Pyro and Wanda they would be talking it slow with neck kisses and french kisses as they would slowly take off their clothes and get on the bed as Wanda with her powers closes pyros room door while pyro began to masturbate waiting for Wanda to do something as she would use her powers and hold him tightly on the bed as he wouldn't move as she would run from the door and jump on the right moment as she landed on his cock while pyro let's out a manly moan in pleasure as now in Bobby's room he would be nervous cuase he hasn't done it in a long time as jubilee would pull him closer to her as she would begin to kiss him and slowly take off his pants as Bobby got hard and blushed as Jubilee would look at his cock and get surprised as her jaw dropped. “Oh my gosh it's so big~” Bobby would chuckle nervously as jubilee would blush and would slowly take off her jacket while bitting her upper lip and would also take off her pinkish shirt.

“Bobby i know we don't talk much but um when we talk and hangout and go on ceritn missions i feel a certain feeling for you~” Bobby would sit on the bed as his jaw dropped as he would make a normal face trying to not make it obvious while his hands began to shake while the loud moaning from the rooms are echoing around the hallways while Bobby sat there on the bed as jubilee would take everything now that she's fully naked and gets on the bed as Bobby would lay next to her as she hops on Bobby and would stroke his cock while getting ready as Bobby would put it inside as he would begin to thrust slowly as jubilee beings to moan. “Your cock is way better than any other person i fucked before i met you~~”  Bobby would thrust faster now everyone is fucking and having a great time now in the garage Scott and Jean are fuckin like wild animals trying different posting and their kinks so is everyone else well minis Lance Kitty Strom Quicksliver Jubilee and bobby their fuckin normally now in back in lance room lance would have Kitty in missionary as he fucked her roughly while Kitty moans extremely loudly. “Take it all fucking slut~” Kitty would be moaning and groaning.

“Roger that~~!” As lance got confused and a bit triggered and would just be really confused. “Who the fuck is Roger!?” Pyro and Wanda would be doing their sexy role play as Pyro was still in slaved by Wanda now back in Bobby's room he would be ontop of Jubilee as he would be fucking her. “Oh god this feels so good~~” Jubilee would be moaning as she would smack her ass while getting fucked by Bobby and with her other hand she would hold onto the bed sheet. “Harder daddy harder daddy!~” Bobby fucked harder as jubilee was moaning extremely loud now back in lance room Lance and kitty would be in the doggy style posting while lance was pulling on Kitty's pony tail as Kitty was begging for it even more.

“DEEPER!~” she begged and moans now in quickslivers room he was using his super speed to fuck storm as storm was holding onto quickslivers shoulder as she was getting fucked instead of moaning she was screaming in pleasure. “OOOH PIETRO!!!~~”  Wanda and pyro were both screaming now back to Bobby's room jubilee was riding on Bobby as he moans progressively got louder. “I'm cumming!~” she said while cumming all over Bobby's dick as Bobby rolled his eyes back in pleasure as Bobby fucked even faster and would forget that he doesn't have a condom on as he was ready to cum. ”I'm gonna c-c-cum!” Jubilee would get excited as she would roughly ride Bobby trying to make him cum as Bobby cum inside Jubilee as they stop and would fall asleep ontop of each other as the moaning from the other rooms stop and time flew by it's already late at night like around 11 pm as they guys would be in the outside door of the house standing outside as Bobby would be glowing aka a bit happy.

“So um i cummed inside Jubilee” Pyro lance Scott and quicksliver would look at Bobby as lance would hand everyone a cigarette as he lights everyone's else cigarette even his as Quicksliver would shake his head. “Can i be Frank with you we all did tonight” Lance would get confused as he would look around and look at the others. “How the fuck is Frank are you guys changing names now?” The other's would laugh minus Lance as they would think on what todo as Quicksliver ran and stole skateboards and gave it to the guys. “The last one to Izzys scerct garage is a bitch” Quicksliver would ride his skateboard as Pyro would randomly get on his skateboard and blast some Good Charlotte while skateboarding as the other guys followed as they would skate around the Bronx making it to Izzys secret garage as Quicksliver opens the door and Izzy lets them in as toad was already there waiting. “Hey guys are you here to get you're tattoos” The guys nod as Izzy pulled up his chair and showed off his Tattoo gun and turned it on. “Alright guys who's going first?” He said while Liam laughs.