030

The next morning it was done. Our faces were out in the world for people to see. My hand over the 'post' button for eternity while my stomach did flips. I knew I was ready, it was just so scary to me. People were now going to know who we are, and what we look like. It wasn't until Clay came over and comforted me that I clicked the button.
I logged off my computer and completely shut off my phone before going to watch some Netflix to destress. Patches joined me before Clay did as well. He could tell I was nervous, and if he was, he was definitely trying not to show it. It wasn't working.

Eventually, our nerves got the best of us, and we checked Twitter at the same time. It was insane. Friends had tweeted messages of support, while fans were freaking the fuck out. I spent time replying to DMs and texts I had gotten from friends before responding to anyone else. While I was doing this, I found that Clay had posted the photo he had taken at Christmas, which told me that I could now post photos of me with my face. And I did just that. I posted photos from when I met Wilbur and Dream for the first time in Brighton with George, I posted the photo of me in the strawberry dress, as well as the group photo Alastair, Toby, Niki, and I took together. Clay and I spent the next fifteen minutes just posting photos that we had of each other when we were together, kind of like catch-up for the fans. After doing this, I decided to hop on Twitch with Clay, but the thing is, neither of us have face cams, so it was like normal.
"Hello everyone, welcome to the stream!" I said, jumping around on the wooden path on the server with Dream. I was the only one streaming out of the two of us, and I swear I almost broke my highest viewer count.
"I'm assuming you guys have seen the vlog, if not Twitter." I started.
"And yes, those are real. We're not trolling. I don't think Peaches could ever troll in her life." Dream finished. I punched him. We continued talking about the vlog, and the decision we made to finally do a face reveal.
"And I'm sorry to say this, but I don't think I'll ever do a face cam." Dream said, after people had asked.
"Neither do I. If we ever do it, it would probably only be for big events, or if we do another baking video or even a stream." I explained. "Plus, neither of us own a face cam."

We spent the rest of my stream going around the server, doing random things, and answering questions people had about us. People were asking if this meant that I would reveal my name, and I told them that I probably wouldn't, though Dream and I knew it technically was already leaked.
After nearly a four hour stream, we decided to call it a day, and ended it. For the rest of the night we just chilled on the couch with Patches, talking about how it went.
"You know, if this is how our relationship is going to be." Clay started, "I want it to stay this way forever."
"Why, because when I make you laugh you become the ultimate tea kettle?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and looked at me.
"No, because you make pixels on a screen so much more enjoyable." He said before giving me a loving kiss.