015

"Hey." Clay said, coming over to my desk. I was editing a video, and smiled up at him.
"I think we should tell the people now." He stated. I took off my headphones.
"Really? You okay with that?" I asked.
"I mean, I wouldn't be asking you if you wanted too if I didn't think so." He said before letting out a chuckle.
"Well, I think it's time too. How do you wanna do it?" I asked, quickly saving the video. Clay thought for a moment.
"How about we make a cake together? And then announce it at the end of the video?" He suggested. I looked at him incredulously.
"You want to make a cake? Alrighty then." I said, before looking up cake recipes. "Anything specific you want to do?"
"Can we make the Minecraft cake?" He asked. I let out a laugh before going to Youtube and searching up Rosanna Pansino's recipe. I made note of the things that we needed from the store and smiled at Clay.
"Wanna go to the store now?" I asked. He nodded profusely before leaving the room. I closed all the things I didn't need open on my computer before going to get my shoes and wallet.

We got to the store, with our masks of course, and had fun searching the isles for the ingredients we needed. Clay was a child, and kept asking me for things we didn't need. I always chuckled and told him no, and that we were searching for ingredients for a cake. Nothing else. It was honestly cute. We checked out, and went back home. I unloaded the groceries while Clay got the camera equipment, which I was surprised he had. But I guess with unboxing fanmail and filming it, you have to have semi decent camera, right? He was setting up the frame, and let out a laugh.
"What?" I asked, confused.
"Y-you're so short that if I put the frame below my shoulders we can fully see your face." He wheezed. I rolled my eyes before pulling the foot stool we had in the kitchen over and standing on it.
"Okay, that's better." He said. We got everything ready, and I started to play some music so that it wouldn't feel so lonely.

The recording started, and it started out so awkward. Neither of us had done a video like this before, but we eventually settled into it. I had made the mistake of wearing black, even though it was basically the only thing in my wardrobe, and I had gotten flour all over me.
"I'm gonna go change." I said before handing the whisk to Clay and stepping off the stool.
"Okay Em." Clay said. I turned looked at him before he realized what he said.
"I can edit that out."

We eventually finished making the cake, and it turned out pretty alright.
"So there was a reason for making a cake." Clay started. "We have an announcement to make."
"Dream and I are actually dating." I said. We paused, not knowing what to say, before bursting out laughing.
I was nearly in tears, and Clay was wheezing his lungs out. We eventually calmed down, and finished the video. The cake ended up being pretty good for someone who mainly cooks and someone who knows so little about cooking.
Clay offered to edit the video since I wasn't done editing the video I was working on when he interrupted me. Whilst editing, we went back and forth on who's channel it should go up on. I argued that it should go up on his second channel since it wasn't explicitly Minecraft. He argued that it should go on mine since I had less followers, thus it would get me more, however I only had one channel, and it was strictly gaming. We ended up coming to the agreement that it would go up on his second channel, but he would give me half of the earnings he got from it.
I had just finished editing, and was scrolling through Discord, seeing if anyone was playing games that I could join in. There was a game of Among Us that was going on, and I decided to join.
"Hey Peaches!" Eret greeted as I entered the room and the call.
"Hi y'all." I said, running around the lobby.
"Did you buy the dress yet?" Niki asked.
"Yes I did. Also Niki, go to bed." I instructed.
"What? Why?" She said.
"It's three am, go to bed." I commanded. Surprisingly, she listened, and left the game. Dream ended up replacing her. I looked at him over my monitor, and he smiled back.

After a few rounds, Dream and I ended up being impostors together. We muted, before cheering at the situation.
"Hey, and we can actually talk together, even if one of us is dead!" He exclaimed. We told each other who we killed so the other knew. Surprisingly, neither of us were found out until the very end. We ended up winning.
"Of course it's you two." Eret said. "The faceless duo."