mitchrowland, harrystyles, pillowpersonpp, and 113,730 others liked

selenesage: don't kill a rose, before it could bloom

The young guitarist sat on Harry's bed, her feet dangling off the edge. After they ate, Harry had went to take a shower— the singer taking literally forever. Selene's head moved away from her phone as she heard the door click open. She watched as Harry stepped out of the bathroom with nothing but his pants on. Her eyes wandered to the butterfly that rested in the middle of his stomach. It was honestly her favorite tattoo of his. Harry walked up to her and pulled her chin up with one finger; her eyes now on his.

"Eyes up here doll," he said, a small smirk on his face. She tilted her head. "My eyes will wander up to your face when you eyes wander back up to mine," she taunted.

Harry's face reddened as he moved his finger away from her face. "I- I wasn't looking at your-"

Selene laughed. "You were looking."

Harry huffed and turned around. "I was looking respectfully," he said. Selene stood up from the bed and watched as Harry grabbed a shirt from his dresser. "Then so was I," she finally said.

Harry placed his shirt over his toned upper half and smiled at Selene. "Your ready?"

She nodded as she zipped her jacket up hallway. "I was waiting on you."

This meeting was boring as hell. Selene honestly didn't know how he did this all of the time. To pass time, she would count the amount of red cars that passed by in the see through window. She had counted 48 so far. Harry took a quick glance at her as he talked. She had one hand holding up her head, a few strands of her curly hair in her face since most of it was pulled into a bun. She was beautiful without even trying.

49. Selene took a deep breath and redirected her eyesight to the men as they talked. They hadn't bring up anything about her yet. So far they had just talked about outfit changes, hair and makeup, and the after party. 50. Selene let out a small breath that only Harry picked up. He turned to her and opened his mouth.

"What about Selene?" he questioned, everyone's eyes going to her face. Her eyes widened as she looked at Harry. That asshole. Selene moved her hand from under her chin and sat up more.

"We have a different makeup artist for you Selene. I know you haven't seen the outfits yet per request of Harry so there's no need to talk about that. Are you okay with getting hair extensions?" Alessandro asked. Maybe she shouldn't have cut her hair again.

She nodded. "That's fine."

"Okay. You can arrive with H and me but we're going to have security escort you in by yourself until he's we're the red carpet. After we are off, we'll find you," Alessandro clarified.

Selene didn't want to be alone with a bunch of high class celebrities. It wasn't like she had a choice. She would just have to suck it up and wait.

"Okay. I can do that."

They continued talking about other stuff and Selene's attention turned back to window. 51. Selene's thoughts started to wander towards the Met as time progressed. She didn't really know much about it since no one really knew about it except for the people that went. All she knew was that it was for a charity and that there was an after party.