Chapter 54: Heather.

Start from the beginning

      I shake my head with a small smile, "No, it's okay. If he wanted to, it's fine." I assure. Liam smiles sympathetically and gets closer to me. 

      "We don't even like her, anyway." I laugh a bit too loudly and cover my mouth as Niall and Heather make their way over to us.

      The boys' facial expressions change from giddy to serious. "Heather, this is Emily." 

      Heather smiles, "Oh! I've heard so much about you!" She says. She has beautiful green eyes and natural pouty lips. Her blonde hair seemed as if you couldn't tell where her face ended and her hairline started. But it was impossible to hate her. She seemed so sweet and was extremely beautiful. 

      "Nice to meet you..." I said a bit quietly. She smiled and they began to walk in front of us into the restaurant. I felt my heart drop into my stomach when I saw the sight of her hand intertwined with Niall's. The memories of when we first told each other we loved each other came back like a flash of lightning. 

      Louis' arm wrapped around my shoulders as he saw what I was focused on. "Just ignore them" He whispers. I sigh and nod.  We walked inside the restaurant and were immediately seated. Under the table, I took out my phone as the boys and Heather kept conversation and texted Yomara. 

To Yomara: Niall moved on.

      I turn off the phone and place it in my lap and order myself a lemonade while waiting for a response from Yomara. I see Harry take out his phone and began typing. My phone dinged, making me slightly jump. I put it on silent before reading over Harry's message.

From Harry: You okay?

      I sighed and typed in a response just as the waiter brought our drinks. I smiled at the waiter and sent the message.

To Harry: Not really. I might just leave early.

      From across the table, Harry shakes his head and types away.

From Harry: If you do, then you'll leave us to third wheel. They do too much PDA if there isn't another girl around.

      I quietly snort as Yomara responds.

From Yomara: :(( Text me whenever you get home and I'll bring some ice cream.

      "So, how was the end of the tour with the band you were with?" I turn off my phone quickly and look up. Heather is looking at me with a bright smile, making me slightly hate her more. 

      "I-um. I-It was good." I stutter. 

      "Who was the band you were with?" 

      "It was, um, it was a band called PRETTYMUCH..." I reply. 

      Heather nods, "Oh! I know who they are! They have great music." Yeah, if you would meet them, you would change your mind. 

      "I'm going to the restroom... I will be right back..." I announce standing up. 

      I walk quickly to the ladies room and walk in with a sigh. I walk into one of the stalls and lock the door. I sat down on the toilet and took out my phone. I dialed Yomara's number and held it up to my ear, really hoping that she'd answer. Thankfully she answered and I finally let it out. I let a tear fall, "Em, what's wrong?" She asks, clearly concerned. 

      "Yomara, she... He..." I let out a sob and put my head in my hands. 

      "Emily, take a deep breath." I follow her directions and sigh. "Now, tell me what's wrong." 

      "Yomara. He moved on two months after we broke things off. I waited to come home, and he didn't. Now he's dating some chic named Heather and she's like so much more beautiful than me..." I felt like I was rambling. 

      "Do you want me to come down and beat the shit out of her? I will if you want me to." 

      "No. Don't." 

      "Em. Obviously, Niall is an idiot. He lost an incredible girl to a Barbie." I giggle a little and stop the tears. "He's just a clueless fuck who doesn't know the difference between real and fake. Okay? Whenever I get off work and you go home, I'll come over and we can have a sleepover, okay?" 

      I smile, "Okay. Thanks, Yomara. You really are the best." 

      "I know. Now go back out there and show Niall what he's missing." 

------

[Heather - Conan Gray]

------

A/N:

Yomara really is the best, isn't she.

Obviously, no hate to PRETTYMUCH or their fans, I just needed a newer band and they were the first people I thought of and they aren't going to be making an appearance anyway, so yeah.

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx