Bonus No. 2

"Keefe, no," Sophie said. "We are not going on THAT one." She pointed up to the tallest rollercoaster in the theme park. Keefe smiled his evil smile and grabbed Sophie's hand. Sophie groaned as he pulled her to the back of the line.

"Come on, Foster, it'll be fun!"
"More like fun for you as you watch me cower and cover my eyes." Sophie raised her eyebrow. Keefe laughed, "Well, yes that will be a highlight, but I mean look at that monster!" That was exactly what Sophie had been trying to avoid.

The roller coaster was called Screams of Fire, and it looped around and around while going upwards, and the tallest slope looked about eighty feet high. You could see people screaming as they went around the loops, and when they came back around they were rubbing their throats. You can see why it was called Screams of Fire, it makes your throat afterwards feel like it is on fire from the inside.

Sophie buried her face in Keefe's shirt. "Do we have to," she mumbled. Keefe laughed, and replied with a, "Most certainly."

As they inched up the line, Sophie's heart beat faster and faster with each step. After realizing that Sophie really was terrified of this monstrous roller coaster, he rubbed her back and told her that it was all going to be ok, but that he went on the tea cup ride which was completely humiliating, so she owed him this. Sophie also made him wear Mickey ears, which she could tell he secretly loved. 

When they got to the front, Sophie nearly fainted, but Keefe laughed and pulled her to the cart. "No, no, no, no, no." She whispered. Keefe dragged her into the cart, and made sure she was secure.

The cart surged forward, and Sophie was already screaming. Keefe laughed and put his arm over her.

It ominously moved up the starting slope, and Sophie squeezed her eyes shut. Keefe smirked and kissed the top of her head.

The cart surged down and up, Sophie screaming her head off the entire way, and Keefe whooping and throwing up his arms, freaking Sophie out. In the first loop, Sophie almost threw up, and suddenly they were climbing up the tallest slope there. Sophie grabbed Keefe's arm and whispered, "No, I wanna go back, I wanna go back," as they rolled up to the very top of the slope, Sophie screamed and Keefe yelled, "CHEESE!"

                                                                      ***********************

When they got off of the cart, Sophie was shaking like a closed coke can with a mento in it. (Keefe's words, not mine.) Keefe's hair was adorably ruffled, but Sophie was a bit preoccupied reminding herself to breathe to notice.

When they went to see the pictures, Sophie buried her face in her hands. Sophie's mouth was completely open, and her eyes were squeezed shut. Keefe said she looked cute, but the model next to her completely overpowered what might have looked even okay about her. Keefe's hair was perfectly mussed in the wind, and his Mickey Ears looked adorable. The sky made his eyes sparkle, and basically he looked like he should have been in a commercial. 

Sophie forgot about the picture quickly, and Sophie and Keefe walked back to the front of the roller coaster to look at the other pictures. They stood there for about ten seconds, when Keefe asked the dreaded question.

"That was fun, now wasn't it?" Sophie just stared at him, her face icy. Keefe smirked and Sophie abruptly turned away from him, walked to the snack stand, got a huge churro, and ate it in front of him without offering him one bite. 

(Sophie ended up getting him his own one, because even though that roller coaster scared her to death, she still loved him.)