Chapter 9

A/N  Hey guys! SO sorry I haven't updated! It's been kinda crazy... Anyways! Any suggestions for Chapter 10? Nothing mature, please!

"Foster,"

"Keefe," I say.

We were having a picnic in the local park. The sun was setting, and we were eating pizza together. We were just chatting, kissing, you know. 

"You know, we need a ship name. Better than Team Foster-Keefe, even though I'm not that is possible." Keefe said to me.

"Well, maybe we just keep it that way."

"I GOT IT! AND NO WAY!" He yelled.

"Hmm?" I teased him. 

"SOKEEFE FOR THE WIN!" 

"So, I'm assuming I have no say?"

"You are correct. When did you get to be so smart?" He leaned close to me.

"About... let's see... Nineteen years ago?" I kissed his nose and leaned into the crook of his neck.

"We need something fun to do." He looks around and grabs my hand.

"Where are we going?" I laugh.

"Somewhere." He picks me up and runs to the lake about a kilometer away. It is still and silvery blue. It's beautiful and surrounded by trees.

I can't stop laughing. He kisses me once and throws me into the cold water. I come up and gasp. I climb out of the lake and run for my kidnapper. I pounce on him and he laughs. I grab his hand and pull him over to the lake. I push him in but he manages to grab onto the side so his precious hair doesn't get wet. 

It is dark now. I reach down for Keefe's cheek but fake out and splash his hair instead. He glares at me.

"You did NOT just do that."

"I didn't?"

He grabs my leg and pulls me in, laughing all the way. I put my arms around his neck and kiss him.

 He pulls us both out of the water and we wrap ourselves in the picnic blanket. He plays with my wet hair while I lay my head on his lap.

"Keefe?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"I love you more than anything in the whole entire world."

"I love you more than anything in the entire universe."

I look at him and kiss him. He leans forward to deepen the kiss. And I know-

                                                          This is where I'm meant to be.