Chapter 1

3rd person's pov:

Classic was running deeper into the woods.while nightmare was following behind.nightmare shot a tentacle and got classic.nightmare pulled classic closer to him."what do you want nightmare." said classic emotionless."I want...you"said nightmare with a smirk on his face."you want me?oh!wait let guess you want to use me for a plan of yours don't you?"asked classic still emotionless."well.yes and no."said nightmare."what do mean?"asked classic obviously scared but was trying his best to hid it."what I mean is that no I don't want you for a plan."said NM"and yes I want you...to...be....mime...and ONLY MINE."said nightmare with heart shaped pupils that where a blood red color.classic started to get more scared.he was about to say something when nightmare knocked classic out.

Nightmare's pov:

I knocked sansy out before he could say any thing else.I then put him on my hands bridal style and teleported to my room.I walked to my bed and put sansy on the bed.I then went to assign the others to go and attack other aus.Like that I would have sometime alone with my sweet...SWEET QUEEN.After sometime the others where still out and I was waiting for classic to wake up.An hour later classic was waking up.He then quickly got up."where am I!?!?"screamed scared"good morning cupcake."I said standing up and walking to the bed."Nightmare!?!?What did you do to me!?"He said confused but mad at the same time."Oh me I did nothing I just brought you to my castle.To be with ME AND ONLY ME."I said."W-what?what do you mean'to be with you'.because if you want me to work for tou that wont happen."said sansy.which got me a bit mad because of what he said but I stayed calm.not trying to hurt him."What I mean is that I want you to be MY QUEEN FOREVER.and to ALWAYS BE BY MY SIDE."I said getting closer to his face.

Classic's pov:

What I mean is that I want you to be MY QUEEN FOREVER.and to ALWAYS BE BY MY SIDE."said nightmare getting closer to me.I then pushed him off of me and said,"I will NEVER BE WITH YOU!!"Then I saw that he got really pissed off by what I told him."And why don't you want to be with ME.huh?or is there someone you already like?"NM said/asked.I was about say something when he said with blood red heart in his eyesocket"because if you already do like one I WILL KILL THEM."After what he said I got scared and was getting tears in my eyesockets.when Nightmare all out of sudden kissed me.of course I didn't kiss him back but then he rubed my spine.I let out a gasp when I open my mouth nightmare put some type of drink.That made me get tired and I went to sleep.

Welp this was chapter 1 for this story/book.I hope you enjoyed it.oh!and the next chapter will probably take awhile because of the other story/book i'm writing.well hope you have a good morning,evening,or night.Bye!