Chapter Twenty Five

Khun-san!?

Everything suddenly fell into place.

Bam came to his senses and understood what had been planned.

Although he was feeling a multitude of emotions he had no chance to act on them as he picked up the guitar hanging by his waist and joined in the song.

When the time was right, he leaned into the microphone and sang.

There was a stunned moment of silence from the audience before they went wild.

Bam felt the adrenalin pumping through his veins.

He wasn't thinking, he was playing and singing on autopilot. He was thankful they had practiced this song so much.

Too much had happened in such a short time, he wasn't able to process it fully and played because it was the only thing he knew he could do.

Though he now seemed to understand who was standing on the stage with him, the questions wouldn't stop and so he tried to ignore them by focusing on performing his best.

As soon as he stopped thinking, his view grew clearer.

He could hear the sounds around him better.

His eyes scanned the room as he sang, looking at the blurred faces of the crowd.

Whilst he couldn't pick out individual expressions, he could hear their wild cries of excitement and joy.

Bam savoured every moment.

When the song finally came to an end, he breathlessly looked around him at his fellow musicians.

He recognised them all much better up close as they all applauded him, smiling.

He was then gestured to leave the stage.

He ran off as quickly as he could, still breathless with his heart beating fast.

"Bam! That was good! The best we could have asked for considering the circumstances!"

Offstage, Bam was met by a gleeful Lero-Ro.

"The crowd loved you! It was the right decision to offer them a sneak peek of the newest member as a surprise at a live show."

Lero-Ro rubbed his hands together happily as he lead Bam backstage to a room out of the way of everyone.

"Um.... newest member?"

"Ah, yes."

Lero-Ro straightened up and cleared his throat.

"Forget I said anything. Wait here and the others have two more songs before they will be back here."

"...right..."

"You can watch them up there."

Lero-Ro pointed at a large TV screen mounted on the wall which showed, what Bam assumed was, the same view as the large screens next to the stage.

He could hear the music clearly from his place behind the stage.

Bam collapsed onto a sofa placed in the middle of what appeared to be a waiting room after Lero-Ro left.

There was no one in the room but him, he recognised the room as one he had walked through before entering the room where he had gotten changed.

He looked around to see if he could find the room his clothes were in and noticed there were four doors behind him, each with a name on the door.

He remembered he entered the room on the far left, reading the sign on the door he sank down in his seat.

A.A

Of course.

It had to be his room.

Bam sighed as he realised he wouldn't be getting changed anytime soon.

He didn't want to enter someone else's dressing room without permission, especially his.

Covering his eyes with his hands, he peeked between his fingers at the TV on the wall only to come face to face with a close up of A.A staring directly into the camera.

A well of emotion built up inside Bam.

Then the screen went black.

The music stopped.

People suddenly started rushing into and through the room until, finally, some faces Bam recognised entered.

"Hey, Bam! Good to see you!"

"Black turtle was very impressive for his first time."

"And he didn't know it was happening. Khun is far too cruel."

Shibisu, Rak and Hatz entered the room having already removed their masks.

They excitedly spoke to Bam who was lost for words.

"You guys.... are seriously..."

"Hey! That went much better than I thought it would, Lero Ro. I know my plans always work out but I didn't think it would go that well!"

A blonde, masked man entered the room causing a silence to fall.

The man removed his mask and his eyes met Bam's.

"Khun-san."

Authors note

Okay okay. It was a bit more than a few chapters but here we are. The next is the last. Aaaahhh!